Sold 6th November 2020 $620,000
SOLD 6th November 2020 $620,000
Ready to swap the chaos of city living for the nature-based alternative? Positioned to enjoy spectacular views in every direction this little gem presents an opportunity to forever escape neighbours. Soak up the peace & space that country living provides in this blissful part of the hills. Quality shedding, excellent water and room for every kind of fur baby…. Has the time to make that move finally arrived?
Exuding elegant country-style the kitchen is the heart of this solid brick home. It's the place to whip up a feast for those you love. Dreamy views from the kitchen window will distract but the warmth of this living space will draw you back in. Raked ceilings feature in the open plan lounge/dining area that is all about family, hearth and home. If a parental retreat is part of the buying mandate this home delivers with a large master suite and adjoining living room both of which are located at one end of the home. The remaining 2 bedrooms are spacious and provide a glimpse of that gorgeous scenery outside.
Outdoor living areas include a large timber deck – perfect for those days where you just need to sit in the sunshine to absorb your new outlook. Alternatively, the enclosed alfresco entertaining area is ideal to celebrate large gatherings no matter what the weather is doing. Bordered by a sweeping rural landscape the land here offers a few nice paddocks up around the house coupled with rolling slopes down to a winter-creek and picturesque dam.
Shedding is extensive and very well set up for small animal husbandry. Historically, this property did provide accommodation for dogs. One of the sheds is equipped with 24 kennels which the current owners use for their chooks & goats. It's a multipurpose space that could be used for many things.
A new colour bond garage provides secure parking for vehicles plus there is another shed for storage behind the home. Water is catered for via a large dam plus 6 water tanks with a combined storage of around 121,500 litres.
Overall this is a quality small acreage nestled in a superb location with no neighbours, it is just you and the view!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
- Privacy, peace & space from neighbours – bliss!
- All of the very useful shedding!
- Gorgeous kitchen and its stunning view.
- Majority double brick construction. Circa 1974.
- 3 bed, 1 bath, 2 living.
- Fabulous Belling stove with double oven & gas cooktop.
- Two split system air conditioners
- Slow combustion and gas heating.
- Alfresco outdoor living area with roll down blinds.
- Re-roofed in 2015 & insulation upgraded at the same time.
- The security system in place. $38/month.
- Solar electric gates at entry. Auto remote access.
- Solar hot water.
- 12 Solar panels with a 58c tariff locked in until 2027
Land, sheds & water info:
- Excellent fencing, ring-lock & barb + electric. 4 paddocks.
- Animal shed/kennel – approx 16.5 x 8m. Concrete floor, drainage. Single-phase power. Concrete pads on each side of the shed. Provision for up to 24 dog kennels.
- Garage approx 9.2m x 7.8m. Concrete floor. Single-phase power. Dual auto roller doors.
- Shed approx 8.6m x 5.5m with verandah. Concrete floor and power. Includes 6 kennels with external yards.
- 6 water tanks – a total of approx 121,500 litres storage.
- Large dam and winter creek.
- Zoned rural, primary production.
- Adelaide Hills Council. Rates $2,005.85 per annum
- Emergency Services $179.60
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.