Family, security & fun times ahead!
11 Astia Place, Birdwood
Looking for a country lifestyle change? Need a bigger house and really seeking that sense of safety and community in the street you live in? Have a sense of fun & like to entertain? This is a must see!
At the heart of this home, the kitchen is centrally located and pivotal to family life. A feature is its enormous pantry giving new meaning to “walk-in”, measuring 4.5m long and enabling essential items to be at your fingertips. A central island bench/breakfast bar allows family & friends to be observers or participants in the joy of food, but it also enables the chef to oversee activities in the open main living and adjoining home cinema/rumpus room. Smart design caters for separate entertaining in the sun filled formal lounge/dine room away from the noise of TV and family.
Spoil yourself with an impressive master suite that includes a large bedroom enjoying a garden view, his n hers walk-in robes plus a massive en-suite providing a double vanity, bath and spacious shower.
It’s a retreat in its own right! The remaining 3 bedrooms are all a good size and have built in robes.
Fresh in white, the main bathroom is sparkling and provides a big bath plus a separate toilet. As for laundry – well you might just enjoy it again here with the northern sun streaming into this well-planned space.
Mini golf lovers – get excited! This property is totally unique in that it offers a fully functioning 6-hole mini golf course. Imagine the parties and competition! Line up the cocktails at the “Sunset Bar” and watch the fun unfold. The gardens also offer a variety of deciduous tree’s allowing winter sun to enter the home but providing shade in the summer heat. There are a few veggie beds, a garden shed and 2 tanks for rainwater plus mains water to the residence. The rear yard can also be accessed when necessary via a side gate.
Overall a fantastically large home on a low maintenance block in a quality street that is well known for a sense of community, safety and connection.
Top 4 things the owner loves:
• Spaciousness & light in the home + all it’s fabulous storage.
• Mini golf course & sunset bar (because of the sunsets!).
• Friendly neighbourhood & great local school.
• Centrally located to many attractions such as the Murray River, wine districts, Mt Crawford forest.
Residence – finer details:
• Circa 2010, AV Jennings built. Brick veneer construction
• 264 sqm of living dispersed as 4 bed, 2 bath & 3 living.
• Abundant storage cupboards with all bedrooms having robes, x2 linen cupboards in hall plus another in main living area.
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Double garage, remote control panel lift + rear access roller door. Concrete floor & power.
• Quality insulation to ceiling and external walls.
• Security screens to front door, laundry & patio doors.
Block, improvements, water & shedding:
• Approx 1000sqm allotment.
• Sheltered, paved patio area.
• Garden shed.
• 16,000 litres of rainwater storage across 2 tanks.
• Mains water connected.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.