Expressions of Interest
Serenity, Wildlife and Seclusion – 7.65 HA
Imagine being able to retreat to your own private sanctuary every single day. Located at the end of a no through road, this magical property provides a secluded retreat many are craving. Custom-built by Rossdale homes, the bespoke north facing residence boasts a 6-star energy rating and a truly enviable lifestyle opportunity. Add the cute guest cottage, huge shedding, solar, guaranteed water plus its stunning bushland location and it might stir a tingly, excited feeling.
Thoughtful by design, the home is full of natural light and offers a view from every window. There are no neighbours, just the sounds of serenity. Entertainers will adore the kitchen boasting European appliances and a butler's pantry. Positioned to overlook an open plan living area it's a wonderful design for indoor/outdoor living. Internally, bedrooms are spacious, and bathrooms add modern chic to a style filled package. Good planning includes an abundance of storage and the flexibility of a 2nd living room or 4th bedroom – the choice is yours. Summer is coming and outdoor living will be a key part of your future here. Beautifully presented, this space provides a built-in kitchen and the ability to weatherproof when needed. Overlooking young gardens, the views are both relaxing and pretty. Securely fenced the house grounds are safe for pets and children.
Backing onto a local conservation park, the landscape here is a nature lovers' paradise with a combination of cleared areas and picturesque bushland. A winter creek meanders quietly along the valley, there's an interesting rocky escarpment, a seasonal waterfall and a scenic dam to enjoy. Simply put, it is a superb environment for weary souls to rest and restore. The guest cottage has been used for this purpose. Off-grid by design, it's the spot where time slows down, and nature takes hold. Go outside, tend the veggie patch and wander through the blossom-soaked orchard to pick something that's alive, fresh and juicy!
Anyone chasing that "big shed" might like the workshop here. Measuring 18m x 7.5m it is complete with concrete floor and single-phase power. Fortunately, there is still separate undercover parking up at the house for 4 vehicles with two extra double carports plus other sundry shedding. Water security is guaranteed with mains water and 127,000 litres of tank rainwater.
We are all trying to save money and this property provides strong credibility when you consider free firewood, the $$$ saving 5kw solar system, a mature established fruit orchard and a fantastic veggie patch. Everything has been considered here. It's a magical spot in an incredibly peaceful location with no close neighbours. Act swiftly – this will not last!
ACCESS/ADDRESS: Please note, this property is located 500m down a no through road accessed from Goldfields Road. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT AGENT.
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Serene location & beautiful views.
• Native wildlife – feathered & furry.
• Seclusion – it is very peaceful.
Key features of the main Residence:
• Custom built by Rossdale Homes in 2018.
• Property boasts a 6-star energy rating.
• 5kw money-saving solar system by Fronius.
• Underfloor heating to both bathrooms.
• Slow combustion heating + 2 split system air conditioners.
• NBN internet is connected.
• Double carport attached to the residence. Gravel base.
• Double carport for guest vehicles + wood store area.
• Outdoor entertainment area, timber deck & roll down blinds. 2 ceiling fans.
• Established easy care gardens with a watering system to house yard.
• Approx 1 acre of shiraz, approx 100 vines planted.
Off-grid guest cottage:
• Separate 2 room cottage with solar power.
• Outside shower and composting toilet.
• Fenced yard with an impressive veggie patch including multiple raised beds.
• Extensive fruit tree orchard – fully netted + watering system. Mature trees include cherry, apple, pear, apricot, peach, nectarine, persimmon, quince, walnut and citrus plus some berries.
• Garden shed approx. 5m x 2m with paved base.
Water, shedding & general info:
• Colorbond shed, approx. 18m x 7.5m. Concrete floor & power.
• Mains water is connected.
• 5 water tanks, approx. 127,000 litres in total.
• Ultra Violet water filtration system on the main rainwater tank.
• Winter creek and a private seasonal waterfall.
• Large dam that attracts diverse wildlife.
• Remote control front gates – solar operation.
• Quality internal access roads
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurements are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.