SOLD on 17th December 2020 $560,000
Superb Cattle Country
What an opportunity! Pursue that long-held dream of a quality parcel of cattle country that is fully operational and ready to return valuable income whilst you contemplate the architectural vision that comprises your new hills home.
Gently sloping, the land provides quality pastures to fatten your prized cattle and the owners existing stock is a fine example of this. Extremely well set up, this block of land is beautifully maintained and move-in ready.
Mature established tree shelterbelts feature here, there is an excellent watering system for stock and plenty of cleared grazing. Bordered by beautiful tree-lined roads, there is an exceptionally good set of cattle yards with loading ramp and crush. Power traverses both of the blocks on either side of the road. Fencing is mainly barb wire – 6 strand – and all in very good condition.
Building a house is often a challenging process but choosing the position will be hard as you are spoilt for choice (any building is naturally subject to council consent). It is such a picturesque location filled with wildlife and the beauty of mother nature in every direction. Multiple dams and hay shed complete an attractive package.
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Peaceful location that is easily accessible.
• Trees that provide shade & shelter to every paddock.
• Beautiful views across the property.
• Equipped bore. Approx. 1100mg/litre, pumps 2.6 litres/second. Solar panel powered.
• Two poly tanks used as header tanks for stock-trough water. 31,000 & 22,000 litres.
• One large dam, 3 small dams. All unequipped.
• Reliable rainfall, YTD average 1425.5mm (source www.meteorology.com.au). Wettest month during 2020 was 180mm.
Legal & rating information:
• Barossa Council.
• Zoned Watershed Protection (Mt Lofty Ranges)
• CT Volume 5851 Folio 909
• Allotment Q1 & Q2 in Filed plan 42374.
• Council rates approx. $1,563.95 per annum.
• Emergency Services $90.35 per annum.
• Building is subject to council consent.
A few regional features:
• Central to Barossa, River Murray, Gawler, TTG & Adelaide Hills.
• Amazing farmers market 5 minutes down the road.
• Kindy, primary & high school facilities in nearby towns.
• Hospital, doctors' clinic & chemist in Mt Pleasant.
• Plenty of sporting clubs in the district.
• Pubs, clubs, theatre groups – so much on offer!
Estimated travel times:
• Approx. 5 mins to both Birdwood & Mt Pleasant.
• 30 minutes to the Barossa or River Murray region.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.