$335,000 - $365,000
Brick cottage - 806 sqm
Positioned in popular Gumeracha this cute double brick cottage is nestled amid pretty gardens set to burst with Spring colour. A glorious array of dormant roses awaits you here, there are a few fruit trees and a truly stunning 10ft high Camelia hedge.
Located within walking distance to one of the hills best coffee shops, this little gem will appeal to those of you with an eye for a cost-effective makeover. The bones of this home are solid if you have the vision to match its potential. Built in 1950 the home offers 3 designated bedrooms plus a 4th or a perfect home office overlooking the garden. Exposed floorboards feature throughout the home that provides a cosy kitchen/dining and separate lounge with split system air conditioning. The bathroom is neat plus there is a separate toilet and laundry adjoining the rear utility/entrance room.
Externally the property is well established with a fully fenced backyard for the safety of children and pets alike. A carport and a freestanding car garage add appeal as do the shade sails, wood & chook sheds plus an older fernery/potting shed.
Close to all of Gumeracha's many facilities including the sport & recreation grounds, it is a 20-minute drive to Tea Tree Plaza. Ideally suited to investors, retirees, first home buyers and families alike this little treasure is guaranteed not to last!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Neighbourhood & community spirit.
• Walking distance to the town centre.
• Mature roses & camelia hedge in gardens.
• Solid brick construction – Circa 1950's.
• Exposed floorboards feature throughout.
• 3 bedrooms plus 4th or large study at rear.
• Two of the bedrooms have built-in robes.
• 9ft ceilings.
• Split system air conditioner.
• Roller shutters to home windows.
• Gas instant hot water service.
• Many mature trees & roses in gardens.
• Good fencing with secure rear yard.
• Concreted access drive to carport & workshop.
Shedding & services:
• Workshop or garage for a small car with roller door.
• Adjoining lean-to for wood storage.
• Carport adjoining home.
• Garden fernery or potting shed.
• Small chook shed with 2 compartments.
• Mains water + 3 rainwater tanks.
• Rainwater is plumbed to the house.
• Connected to town sewer.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.