$845,000 Sold on 04 Oct 2019
8.09HA – Serenity & stunning views!
128 Karwin Road, Humbug Scrub
Every now and then a property comes along with views that take your breath away. Will you ever tire of looking at beauty from nearly every window? Unlikely! Superb outdoor living, a brand-new designer kitchen and renovated bathrooms – everything inside is DONE. It’s the perfect place for entertaining, family and a taste of freedom with life on the land, all within close proximity to metro areas.
You won’t be missing out on luxuries here. Bespoke by design, the kitchen features spotted gum hardwood benchtops, top of the line Blum drawers & hardware and a brand new Asko dishwasher. Fill the hearts and minds of those you adore with comfort food fresh from your stunning Falcon induction range cooker – it’s superb. Stoke the wood fires from your own wood supply, grab that glass of red & proceed to solve the worlds’ problems. A spiral staircase provides access between lower and upper level living, but a pivotal feature here is the massive outdoor living space. Wow – it’s a cracker. Wired for sound with views to die for – it’s entertainment perfection.
Gents – strap yourselves in – the man cave is impressive. Boasting a 4.5T hoist and measuring 18m x 6m inside plus a 3m x 6m carport on the front, it will have you at hello. With additional under-cover parking for another 4 cars and a large flat area for parking the boat, van or toys it’s likely to win your heart. Rural implements have a home in the farm shed (approx. 10m x 6m open plus 5m x 6m lock-up), and there is another 6m x 3m utility shed with two 6m x 3m veranda’s for storage or rural activities.
An undulating landscape provides natural pastures and a broad cover of trees. Its suitable for sheep, alpacas or any pets the family desires. Firewood is in abundant supply and an opportunity for someone to make money given its’ value. There is a staggering amount ready to be converted to cash or use at home. Water is provided by 1 large dam and extensive rainwater tank storage.
Whilst the countryside is dry now, the coming rains will transform this terrain into an emerald green wonderland. The scope of improvements that have been completed is difficult to absorb so an inspection is highly recommended.
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Sweeping views from home & deck.
• Bespoke, designer kitchen.
• Neighbours and the proximity to metro centres
o One Tree Hill – 5mins
o Gawler – 15mins
o Elizabeth – 20mins
o Golden Grove – 20mins
o Tea Tree Plaza – 25mins.
• Solid brick construction – Circa 1977. 4 bed, 2 bath, 3 living.
• Large evaporative air conditioner.
• “Saxon” Slow combustion heater and two open fires.
• Extensive build in robes and cupboards. Great storage!
• New roller shutters fitted to most windows.
• Roof restored and gutter guard installed.
• Custom designed 9m x 6m deck. Steel structure wrapped in hardwood. Wired for power, lights & networking. Lined & insulated.
• ADSL 2 internet, 4G internet and telephone line available.
• Asko dishwasher.
Land and property features:
• 10kw solar system plus single-phase power.
• 18m x 6m workshop with 4.5T vehicle hoist. Workshop is concreted, fully insulated, internally lined and wired with 10A & 15A power, lighting and networked. 2hp reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Adjoining 6m x 3m carport on front with paved base.
• Double carport adjoining residence with auto roller doors.
• Double garage (6.2m x 7.8m) at the lower level of home with roller doors.
• Recent paving provides a wide access driveway to workshop and side of home.
• As new 6m x 3m utility shed with 6m x 3m lean-to verandas on each side.
• Chook house and run + fruit & veg area.
• Implement shed at property entrance
Water and general infrastructure:
• 5 rain water tanks - 22,500 litres each. Total 112,500 rainwater.
• $40,000 plumbing system including storage tank & pump house for dam irrigation.
• One large dam feeds an additional 10,000 litre concrete tank to supply a rooftop sprinkler system plus impact sprinklers on perimeter taps and a 30m fire hose reel.
• Recently replaced property fencing, featuring entrance with ornamental beam pump display, and enclosed yard attached to home.
• Unused bore onsite – owner has never explored its potential.
Energy efficiency :
• 10kW Tier 1 solar system
• Multi layered batt ceiling insulation 12-18 inches thick
• Largest Combustion Heater available
• Insulated roller shutters
• Largest Evaporative Air Conditioning
• High flow Roof ventilators and draft stoppers on ceiling fans
• Heat pump hot water service
• LED lights throughout
• Thermal paint used on roof restoration
• Ceiling fans for heat/cooling distribution
Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.