$345,500 Sold on 08 Nov 2019
Beauty, sustainability and productivity - Approx 2436sqm
13-15 Memorial Drive, Tungkillo
Beauty, sustainability and productivity are 3 stand out features on a property boasting WOW factor shedding, a solar system & extensive rainwater storage. Combine a beautiful home with postcard garden views that surprise and delight - it's quite a stunner!
Totally unique and full of natural light, this is space that embraces peaceful aspects of the garden via huge picture windows. The stress of daily life slips away when you step inside as the Feng Shui here revives you. Open plan living, a sleek modern kitchen, light and spacious bedrooms with plenty of storage – its' all here. Add a clean, crisp bathroom and a smart euro style laundry to complete an impressive package indeed.
But wait – there is more! What a magical garden. Stone lined paths weave their way through a fully landscaped yard that is simply a kaleidoscope of colour. Cascading spring flowers, ornamental and productive fruit trees - there is just so much tucked away in this amazing space. Children will be able to play hide and seek whilst adults harvest organic veggies and fresh fruit bursting with flavour. Productivity and maturity take time – you will not have to wait as all of the back-breaking work is done. It's simply ready to enjoy! Even the watering aspect is fully catered for with abundant storage in rain-water tanks and intelligent use of recycled waste-water. No more expensive water bills for you!
Shed lovers – you have died and gone to heaven. Measuring 18m x 7.8m with a high 2.8 clearance there is room for all manner of toys and workshop activities. There's potential to be so impressed that you not make it into the house…..
Jam pack with value adding improvements this is a property where the dollars have already been wisely invested. The real question is this, are you going to be quick enough to secure this bargain?
Top 3 things the owners love:
- Sense of connection between garden and home.
- Garden maturity and blend of ornamental, native & edible plants.
- The SHED – oh my….did we mention the SHED!!
- Huge shed 18m x 7.8m. Double roller doors with 2.8m internal clearance. Fully concreted floor plus single phase power.
- 2.65kw solar system and good feed-in tariff.
- Solar hot water and electric backup systems.
- Over 145,000 litres of rainwater stored in 11 tanks.
- Envirocycle septic system providing clean water for garden.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
Garden & outdoor features:
- Fully established, easy care, landscaped grounds. 2436sqm.
- Stunning Jarrah timber deck with oriental style balustrade.
- Existing stone lined well (unequipped).
- Glass house and shade house.
- Extensive water features including fish pond.
- Productive vegetable beds.
- Huge variety of edible plants. List avail on request.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.