Expressions of Interest
Enormous Potential & Amazing Views - 32.27ha
148 Fox Road, Gumeracha
Located at the end of a no through road and nestled against the backdrop of a stunning hills landscape this property might pique the interest of those looking for a project. Already equipped with a quaint weekender, the farm provides great bones for your future grand design currently living inside your imagination. Excellent infrastructure includes a 18mx9m shed with 3 phase, an old character besser dairy and extra shedding. Water is exceptional and the views to die for.
Whilst attractive, make no mistake, the weekender is a place to shelter in the short term as the owners cannot warrant it's structural integrity. Sited in a very picturesque part of the farm it overlooks a melodious frog pond that adds charm to this unique spot. Inside offers a functioning kitchen, bathroom & laundry plus a wood heated lounge/dine for those winter days when the weather just wont let you go outside.
The landscape here is a fascinating mixture of superbly usable hay cutting country combined with lush grazing land that rises up into a magnificent hilly portion at the rear of the block. Approximately 30% is scrubland which is in full recovery mode after a recent fire. Currently set up for horses there is 11 paddocks and a very picturesque tree lined creek.
Water is essential to any property and this one has it in spades. Fully equipped, the main irrigation bore comes with a 14 meg water licence to irrigate 3.9 ha of pasture. There is also a 2nd bore for the future house grounds which previous tests show at around 800ppm. Add another 353,500 litres of tank storage to complete a very sound water proposition.
Shedding is varied & useful. The most impressive one is 18m x 9m and features a fully painted two pack epoxy concrete floor. Equipped with high intensity lighting its an incredibly useful addition to the farm outbuildings. Whilst the power points are all single phase there is also 3 phase to the fuse box. Other shedding includes a workshop/storage shed, farm/vehicle shed + the character filled old besser dairy. It's a farm with a wide variety of useable infrastructure ready for immediate use.
Walking over the site is essential to gain a real understanding of what's on offer here. It's a truly impressive location with enormous potential and amazing views. Bring your vision and farming grit to transform this superb location from a rough diamond to a polished gem.
Top 3 things the owner loves:
· Peaceful serenity of no neighbours.
· Uninterrupted views & location.
· Huge shed & multiple outbuildings.
· Main shed approx 18m x 9m. Concrete floor & 3 phase power to board. Single phase wiring to lights & power points.
· Implement shed – approx 12m x6m with dirt floor + adjoining workshop approx 5mx5m with single phase power and concrete floor.
· Farm/vehicle shed – approx 8m x 9m. Concrete floor & power.
· Character garden shed with old copper & concrete laundry trough.
· Besser brick dairy (currently horse tack shed) Concrete floor, 3 phase power.
· Large steel round yard for working horses.
· Grassed flatwork horse area – future arena. Approx 58m x 27m.
· Chook house.
· Cattle crush and old yards by dairy.
· Mature tree lined, winding driveway into farm.
· Two rainwater tanks, approx 220,000 litres total.
· Bore header tank, approx 133,500 litres.
· Total water storage of approx 353,500 litres.
· Equipped 3 phase bore for irrigation and farm use. Pumping approx. 25,000L per hour and can service up to 30 sprinklers.
· Equipped bore for future house & existing garden. 7,000L per hour.
· Howard Creek traverses the land.
· 14 meg water licence – included in property sale.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.