$795,000 - $845,000
Calphurnia Place – 23.48 Hectares
153 Glenburnie Road, Yattalunga
Located down a quiet country lane, “Calphurnia Place” is a charming country manor nestled against the striking backdrop of a scenic hills landscape. Shedding is ample, water is reliable, and the views breathtaking. Set away from any worrisome neighbours, the only sounds are beautiful birdsong and the cyclical movement of stock in harmony with local wildlife.
Captured by the beautiful views across both the north and easterly aspect this is a place to let the stress of modern life fall away. Spacious, light-filled and boasting multiple entertainment spaces you will be free to soak up enviable views from the balcony by day or host magical dinner parties under the stars by night. With 239sqm of living and 290sqm of verandah, there is no shortage of space.
Upper level living provides the core everyday space with an open plan kitchen/dine & lounge and master bedroom + ensuite. Outdoors is the patio, carport and office/bed 4 with its’ own toilet. Lower level living boasts another huge living area, 2 more bedrooms, the main bathroom and laundry. Established gardens frame the home to complete a pretty picture.
Yattalunga is a reliable rainfall region and very picturesque. After a few years of nurturing with superphosphate and trace elements, this farm and its fertile soil have come to life. Whilst this property is hilly, it does offer quality pastures turning out fat cattle not from volume, but nutritious feed. Dotted with ancient gum tree’s, there are rolling hills and breathtaking valleys providing you with views at every turn. Water is secured from a bore and rainwater tanks plus there is a dam for aesthetic purposes.
Shedding will impress. Positioned on a large level pad it offers a 12m x 12m footprint. Divided into 2 separate sheds, one half offers kitchen cupboards, a slow combustion heater and evaporative wall air conditioner making for quite the luxurious workshop! The other half is currently used for farm machinery. Both have concrete floors & single phase power.
A blissfully quiet location and stunning sunrises await you and it’s all only 10 minutes to Gawler or 45 minutes away from the Adelaide city centre!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
- Quiet location & sunrises over Para Wirra Conservation Park.
- Stunning uninterrupted views.
- General wildlife including the beautiful birdsong.
- Circa 2009 building offering 239 sqm of living plus 290sqm of verandah.
- Total of 787sqm of structures between home/sheds!
- 4 bedrooms (3 with built in’s), 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets.
- Approx 9ft ceilings to upper level and 10ft to lower level.
- Slow combustion heater plus 4 split system air conditioners.
- Fully established gardens including a fruit tree orchard.
- Large shed – approx. 12m x 12m divided into 2 equal zones. Concrete floor & power.
- Carport UMR (approx. 7.5m x 8.6m) adjoining home with paved base.
- Separate patio/entertaining area to upper level whilst lower level and as a very cool shady area hidden away at the back of the house – a perfect summer hide away!
- Pony stable and paddock
- All weather tracks for easy access.
- Steel cattle yards and crush.
Water & farm information:
- 7 tanks – 22,500 litres each. One 10,000 litre tank – Total approx. 164,000 litres.
- Bore water from community bore supplied by water meter.
- Pretty dam nestled in the valley of the farm.
- 9 paddocks, 6 watered. Fencing is mostly cyclone & barb, some electric fencing.
- Extensive sprinkler and water system in place – plan available.
- Playford council rates approx. $2739.65 per annum.
- Emergency Services $172.05 per annum.
- Bore water paid for on a per kilolitre usage basis annually.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.