Expressions of Interest
Charming stone cottage – 32 HA
Positioned amid the tranquil beauty of established gardens, here you will find a gorgeous heritage style two-story stone cottage. Built during 1990, this version comes without the hassle old homes often bring. Couple this with a separate home office, ample shedding, solar + water security and you've the trimmings for an exciting package. Bursting with abundant bird and wildlife, it's a serene location nestled on 32 hectares of picturesque, useable farming land.
The romance of cottage life never loses its timeless appeal to lovers of this style. Downstairs offers open plan living with huge picture windows drawing the outside world in. French doors from the dining area spill out onto a sheltered pergola bordered by stone walls & pretty gardens. Country themed, the kitchen is adds charm to the living space and overlooks the rear grounds. The lower level also provides a master bedroom, big bathroom, plus laundry facilities. A spiral staircase takes you up to find two upstairs bedrooms with dormer windows allowing that clean country air inside to cleanse your soul.
Farm life is growing in appeal along with knowing the origins of your food source. Fresh fruit and veg is a viable option here with a mature orchard, space for chickens and room for stock. It's a picturesque landscape offering gently undulating countryside dotted with mature, stately gums. Clearly, time and energy have been invested in developing the farm with mature shelter belts, good fencing for cattle and multiple watering points across the property.
Shedding includes a large hay/implement shed, workshop/office/carport complex and many others – see the expanded list below. You will never worry about water with a multitude of choices on offer. Abundant rainwater tank storage, two dams, a seasonal creek plus the option for bore water via an old school "handshake" agreement from a neighbour. Mains water is also an option if desired.
Sustainability is achievable amid the peaceful bliss that beckons here on Hamiltons. What are you waiting for?
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Heritage style stone cottage.
• Picturesque location & quality land.
• Tranquil environment & wildlife.
• Circa 1990 two storey solid stone cottage.
• Approx 178sqm of living.
• Built in cupboards to all bedrooms + linen & storage.
• Front and rear veranda's.
• Large pergola (approx 16m x4m) with paved base (spa excluded).
• SC Heater and Split system air conditioner.
• NBN broadband (currently by Internode).
• Approximately 75,000 litres of rainwater tank storage
• Concrete header tank, Approx. 100,000 litres.
• Two dams, one equipped with pump to header tank.
• Water is gravity fed to stock troughs and outside taps.
• All paddocks have water to them.
• Access to mains water.
• Bore water from neighbour available (handshake arrangement).
• 3 bay vehicle / hay shed (approx 8.3m x 5m) with concrete floor. No power.
• Workshop/office complex incl carport. Single phase power, concrete floor.
• Multi-purpose shed with concrete floor (used for wood).
• Animal sheds x3 with one offering power.
• Revegetated portion of farm, approx. 25 acres.
• Chook house and yard.
• Fully fenced and electrified for cattle & alpaca's
• Stock yard with truck ramp.
• Established wood lot.
• Over 50 fruit trees on the property (apple, pear, fig, carob, persimmon, pomegranate, plum & lemon).
• Buyers, please note that all aviaries are excluded from this sale.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurements are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.