$780,000 Sold on 20 Dec 2019
“Tatiara” - 3.4ha
1712 Torrens Valley Road, Mount Pleasant
Immaculately maintained this hills haven is an absolute delight to offer with unimpeded rural views, 373sqm of wow factor shedding, 5kw solar and an excellent water supply.
Manicured lawns and hedges frame a welcoming family residence which provides a view from every window. Built in the 1960’s when things were made to last, the solid brick home has some fantastic retro features and lovely high ceilings adding to the sense of space and light. A stone fireplace is at the heart of a large living/dining area that features huge picture windows bringing the outside in. Adjoining is a modern, well equipped kitchen/dine that flows into the family TV room. Sleeping quarters offer 4 bedrooms and in timeless 60’s style there are two separate bathing rooms plus toilet - all in mint condition.
Sheds are often high on a man’s priority list and this property will not disappoint with a whopping 373sqm footprint. Starting with the besser brick workshop (21m x 9m) that is good enough to convert for living if you don’t have the tools or toys to fill it up. Divided into 3 zones it has 3 phase power & concrete flooring. Secondary shedding (15m x 9m) is just as good with room for high clearance vehicles and thought given to their manoeuvrability with front and side access roller doors. Finally, a 30m x 6m shed perfect for horse stabling and storage, it’s also equipped with a one stand shearing set up. Accessible from 3 road frontages large vehicle movement will not be a problem here!
Picturesque from every angle, the land here is gently sloping and in good heart. Fenced into 5 paddocks, pastures have been well cared for over the years with super and lime renewed in 2017. Water is amply catered for with mains, multiple rainwater tanks plus an unequipped bore. Completing this pretty location is a winter creek, a few mature gums and tree lined driveways.
What a package - stunning countryside, an elevated site with sweeping views, quality shedding and all fastidiously maintained. What more could you wish for?
Top 3 things the owner loves:
- Unimpeded views across gently sloping, rural landscape.
- Sheds, sheds, sheds! Did we mention the sheds?
- Adjoining back roads for walking and riding.
Shedding & Improvements;
- Three sheds providing 373sqm of combined useable space.
- Three separate road entrances (two are bitumen) offering total site accessibility for any kind of vehicle.
- Besser brick shed, approx. 21m x 9m with x3 roller doors and x2 sliding doors. Full concrete floor, three-phase power. Divided into 3 separate spaces by internal walls. Mezzanine floor in one space.
- Colourbond shed approx. 15m x 9m. 3 manual roller doors across front and 1 roller door at side. High clearance for caravan. Full concrete floor and single-phase power.
- Storage/stable shed. Approx 30m x 6m Dirt floor to majority. 1 stand electric shearing plant.
- Fully reticulated, pop-up sprinkler system to all lawns and garden shed.
- 5kw solar system on colourbond shed.
- 5 stock paddocks, concrete fence posts, concrete troughs and single wire strands.
- Mains water is connected (unfiltered supply for stock/garden/toilet only).
- Large concrete storage tank for mains water.
- Additional 5 tanks for rain-water storage. Approx 19,000 gallons.
- Unequipped bore.
- Water course traverses the land.
- Built to last! Circa 1960’s double brick and plaster residence.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, double electric wall oven & built in microwave. Electric hot plates. Leadlight cabinet doors and servery into 2nd dining area.
- Master bedroom with built in robes plus linen & storage cupboards in wide central hallway.
- Sheltered rear verandah with direct access to large laundry.
- Ideal for entertaining with direct access from dining room French doors to the front terrace – new pergola with mature vine for future summer shade.
- 3 phase ducted air conditioning system.
- ADSL internet and landline for telephone.
- Single phase for house electrical wiring.
- Quality blow-in insulation in ceiling.
- Dual filter system for rainwater in home.
- 6 plus kw Yamaha back up emergency power.
- 30 minutes to Tea Tree Plaza.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.