Business, home & lifestyle – 1556 sqm block
1720 North East Road, Houghton
Captured by Houghton lifestyle, the owners have built both their home and business around this popular community over the last 35 years. Ideally located for an auto engineer or mechanic there is good shedding, solar power and the chance to enjoy country living with city conveniences in one neat package.
Without doubt, the views are a key feature here with interior living windows capturing scenic garden aspects and the vibrant landscape beyond. Living is divided into 3 indoor zones with a spacious lounge room providing easy care polished floorboards and a cosy fire for those cold winter nights. Designed for a party, the family room provides hardy tiled flooring and is accessible to both the front timber deck and rear pergola. It’s definitely the place for celebrations and future memorable occasions! Adjoining is a solid timber kitchen with good storage and a lovely bay window bringing the light and garden greenery inside.
Sublime views from your bedroom will become part of your new normal. Located upstairs, you can retreat from the family to enjoy privacy. It provides a walk-through robe plus a neat, fully tiled en-suite. Lower level living provides another 3 bedrooms all with ample space and built in cupboards. Fresh from renovation, the main bathroom sparkles with modern style as does the laundry which provides another separate toilet. It’s all beautifully finished and ready to enjoy.
Automotive specialists - never pay rent again! With existing use, the current owners’ ability to work from home has saved insurmountable cash over the last 29 years. Approved as an Automotive Engineering Workshop by council you could do the same. Shedding could also be used for a multitude of other uses and the grounds provide side access to park a boat or caravan.
Imagine working from home saving both time and money leaving you free to invest in the important things in life like family & friends or indulging your passions. Ask yourself - is it time to leave the rat race behind?
TOP 3 THINGS THE OWNER LOVES:
• Stunning views!
• Country living & city convenience
• Ability to work from home – HUGE SAVINGS!
SHED & IMPROVEMENT DETAILS:
• Approved and operational Automotive Engineering Workshop since 1990.
• Workshop – approximately 12.6m x 7.4m with concrete floor, 3 phase power & air conditioning. Adjoining open storage bay 4m x 7.4m.
• Shed 7.3m x 5.5m with concrete floor.
• Garden shed.
• Bitumen road frontage and driveway to sheds.
• Additional side access from road – room to reverse park the caravan or boat.
• 2.5kw solar system offering 60c feed-in tariff.
• Rain & mains water both connected.
• Residence Circa 1985.
• Lower level timber frame, upper level steel frame construction.
• Fully insulated throughout ceiling spaces and external walls.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living spaces.
• Three split system air conditioners.
• Gas heater.
• Fully established gardens with water system.
• Outdoor deck.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.