$254,000 Sold on 10 Jan 2020
Renovators Delight – 913 sqm
2 David Street, Lobethal
If you have been looking for a classic cottage to renovate and are wanting to get into the market at a reasonable price, the time to act has arrived!
Built in the early 1900’s this rendered cottage is just waiting for someone to come along and breathe new life into it’s charming walls. Beneath the old carpets there are some lovely floorboards ripe for restoration, a few solid timber doors waiting to be stripped and high ceilings in the front 2 rooms show the rich grain of natural timber. Oh the potential!
Artistic types will be drawn by the sunroom which is bordered by glass and filled with natural light but it would also make an ideal home office or 3rd bedroom if required. The main home offers 2 bedrooms, separate lounge & dining rooms plus a galley kitchen with sunny dining nook.
External improvements include a double carport, single garage and other sundry shedding. Bordered by mature, shady trees the garden is a haven for local bird and wildlife. The bones are good here – you and your enthusiasm is all that’s missing!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
- Supportive & inclusive community.
- Local bird & wildlife in the garden.
- Lobethal township facilities.
- 2 bedrooms both with ceiling fans.
- Separate outdoor sunroom UMR – great studio!
- Wood heated dining/living room.
- Oil heated lounge area. Old timber mantlepiece.
- Galley kitchen open to a sunny dining alcove.
- Bathroom with tub, shower alcove and handbasin.
- Outdoor pergola and adjoining outdoor toilet.
- Double carport with gravel base (approx 6m x 4.5m)
- Single garage/storage shed (approx 6m x3m)
- Workshop/out door laundry (approx 4.2m x 3.1m)
- Small garden/wood shed (approx 3m x2.3m)
- Rain water tank + main water.
- Town sewer connected to block.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.