Sold on 22nd April 2021 for $550,000
Move in with nothing to do!!!!
Impeccably presented this delightful property is sure to impress. Thoughtful by design, the details have been considered beginning with manicured front gardens through to an abundant veggie patch at the back. In between, you will find light-filled living, quality garaging, landscaped grounds and outdoor entertaining. Located in a peaceful side street, it's all within walking distance of the local oval & township facilities.
Natural light filters into the home through large picture windows that bring the outdoors into this inviting space. Two separate living areas provide independent family time and bedrooms are spacious – it's a home with natural flow connected to garden views.
A key focus is a kitchen that overlooks the lounge, dining and outdoor living spaces. It's a delightful area with a relaxed vibe that simply works. A wood fire creates a warming winter atmosphere for all of your loved ones to gather around. Breakfast on the alfresco or family BBQs on the timber deck of your new pergola is guaranteed to become a favourite pastime. It's a glorious open space with enough elevation to capture a snippet of the hills across the peaceful view of your new back yard.
Nestled in idyllic surrounds you can choose from an amazing selection of wineries, dining, cafes and shopping all in a short stroll into town. If it's community spirit you seek only a place like "Lobey" can provide the annual festivities of the Christmas lights. It's unique to the town much like this delightful property – is it time for a fresh start in life?
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Private outdoor entertainment area & views.
• Peaceful gardens, flat space for veggies!
• Lovely big windows bringing outside indoors.
• Built by Fairmont Homes - Circa 2009.
• Brick veneer construction. 3 bed, 2 baths, 2 living.
• Ensuite with WIR to master, BIR bed 2 & linen storage.
• Electric oven, glass cooktop and dishwasher in the kitchen.
• Spacious laundry with storage cupboard & trough.
• Split system air conditioner & slow combustion heater.
• Pergola approx 10m x 5m with timber deck & zip-track blinds.
• Garden shed 3.1m x 3m. Room for another if desired!
• Double garage UMR. Concrete floor & auto panel lift door.
• Drive through garage with sealed driveway.
• Side access to rear gardens that are fenced & secure.
• Mains water + 2 rainwater tanks.
• Connected to town sewer.
• Fruit trees include a fig tree + feijoa and table grapevine.
• Raised veg beds with a flourishing supply of goods!
• CT Volume 5511 Folio 273.
• Adelaide Hills Council.
• Zoned Township (Lobethal).
• Council Rates $1840.00 per annum.
• Water & sewer rates $350 per quarter.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Slow Combustion Wood Heater
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced