$1,175,000 Sold on 16 Jul 2019
Serenity & sublime views 5 mins to town
231 Range Road North, Upper Hermitage
Superbly built family entertainer nestled amid 4 hectares of absolute tranquility with sublime ocean views - it doesn't get any better than this! Combined with extensive shedding, an inground pool and landscaped gardens it's the ideal spot for any celebration.
Tucked away from the road affording privacy from the world, the residence offers an impressive 455sqm footprint with 320sqm of living. Central to everyday life, the kitchen is the heart of this home. On trend in black and white, its country theme suits the space that opens to both formal and family living areas. Bedrooms are spacious, storage is abundant - life will be good.
If you have toys like a boat or caravan there is room to park and maneuver them. A bitumen driveway will mean the precious cars make no contact with dirt whilst secure brick garaging will protect them, and it's all protected by double electric gates plus a security system.
Dress to impress this summer with your own private entertainment pavilion custom built for family and fun. Fenced and secure inground solar heated pool, BBQ/dining area plus private shower facilities. Enjoy stunning sunsets here or unwind at the end of a hard day by watching the twinkling lights of the city that you overlook. It's magical. So is this peaceful landscape that offers gently rolling, useable countryside dotted with mature trees. It is ideal for horses or your own eclectic mix of family pets. With space for a huge veggie patch, existing fruit trees, guaranteed water + a large solar system making sustainability is a real possibility here.
Pursue that romantic ideal of bottling wine via an existing small-scale vineyard that would naturally be stored in your own private cellar. Combine all of this with sublime views across the ocean to the silos of Ardrossan on a clear blue-sky day. It's hard to describe without experiencing it yourself - only a private viewing will suffice.
- Constructed by Falzon builders, solid brick, Circa 1975.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to lounge, kitchen/dine & games rooms.
- Evaporative cooling and slow combustion heater.
- Monitored alarm, hard wired to fire alarm.
- Solar system with 18 panels.
- Workshop approx. 12m x 6m with concrete floor & power.
- Double garage UMR, concrete floor + 2 auto roller doors.
- Separate single brick garage with roller door.
- 5.9m x 8.2m shed for stock with power.
- Chicken shed and enclosed yard.
- Wine cellar under the residence.
- Garden gazebo with light.
- Solar heated, salt-chlorinated, fenced pool.
- Established and landscaped gardens.
Land & Water:
- 4.04 Hectares fenced into 5 paddocks.
- Approx. 600 grapevines, 3 different types of grapes incl Pinot and Merlot
- Stock will be included in sale - approximately 20 sheep, a ram and the family chickens.
- Mains and rain water both onsite.
- Lined dam stocked with fish.
- Equipped bore (not in use).
- 2 rainwater tanks approx. 50,000 & 20,000 litres.
- Fire-fighting pump and hoses.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.