SOLD on the 9th January 2021 $333,000
Every now and then a majority stone cottage comes along to steal your heart – especially when its nestled on ½ an acre of flat useable land with a shed. Be prepared for that slightly smitten feeling to creep into your bones.
Attractive restoration works have been completed here and reflect the owner's aspiration for simplified living amid a quality finish. Essentially re-built on the inside, all wiring and plumbing have been replaced and the interior fully restored. Clean modern lines are coupled with a sympathetic country vibe. High ceilings, a gorgeous kitchen and open plan living feature in this warm and welcoming space. Whilst the cottage is petite, the one-bedroom it does have is large and provides a built-in robe. Surprisingly spacious, the modern bathroom has a euro-style provision for your laundry and is beautifully finished.
Mature trees in the front gardens provide a glorious green canopy for all manner of feathered & furry wildlife (including Tony the koala and his lady friend). The remainder of the grounds are flat and user friendly providing various opportunities to the savvy purchaser. Enjoy the simplicity of cottage life without compromising your living standards or take your time planning an extension whilst relishing the fact that you are saving money living on site. If your future demands more shedding, there is abundant room for this or perhaps you are a frustrated gardener looking to release an inner vision. Whatever it is, bring your dreams, big or small for this little gem as scope for it all!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Coffee on the front verandah.
• Local wildlife amid the trees.
• Shiplap ceilings in the living area.
• Majority stone & brick construction, Circa 1880.
• Fujitsu split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Approx ½ acre block.
• Approx 9m x 6.5m shed with concrete floor.
• Lean-to wood/garden shelters.
• Mains water connected.
• Rainwater tank for garden use.
Living in this area you will have access to:
• Freshest of fruit & veg from the James family apple shed.
• Local farmers and artisan markets in Barossa Valley or Mt Pleasant.
• Regional cellar doors, distilleries and breweries.
• Easy access to forests, mountain bike and hiking trails.
• Active café culture in the Barossa & Adelaide hills.
• Good access to local public schools with private schools.
• 15 minutes to the services of Tea Tree Gully, Gawler and Barossa.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance