Bold architecture, views & privacy - 3.7 HA.
24a Hooper Road, Kersbrook
A stunning northerly aspect, views across your private lake and a sense of privacy without isolation await you here. Designed to make a statement, this bold architectural home is one of a kind. Bordered by gently sloping land it is a picturesque rural environment that will soothe the mind and calm your soul.
Vaulted ceilings feature in an entertainers home that is totally centred around a vibrant open space. Entirely made from glass, the northern wall is a living picture that you simply will never tire of. Split over two levels, the area embraces both formal and family living in style. Climate control is provided by a powerful reverse cycle air conditioning system covered by a 12 kw solar system.
Spoil yourself with a master wing entirely dedicated to YOU. Intentionally spacious the bedroom is inviting and opens to a creative writing nook, has an adjoining space for the home gym (or Bed 4) which opens straight into your own indoor spa including shower & toilet. Total luxury! This wing also incorporates a walk in robe and an indulgently large ensuite. Sleeping quarters for other family members are on the opposite side of the residence. Each are a good size, have ample built in robes and both adjoin a shared ensuite.
Working from home? Your new office is bordered by glass and enjoys sweeping westerly views across lawns to the tree's beyond. It's a seductive spot that is conducive to productivity and may see you turn out some of your best work yet.
Outside it's easy to see that no expense has been spared by the original creator of this rural nirvana. Remote access electric gates secure the property entrance that leads down a sweeping drive past extensive retaining walls into a gated, paved courtyard. Here you will find ample garaging to park your precious toys. Other external improvements include a 2nd garage with annexe for gardening equipment, a sheltered outdoor BBQ/dine nook plus a freestanding 2 room multi-use studio/teenage retreat.
Located just outside of the Kersbrook township, the property is nestled amid a picturesque environment with many established trees and the gentle slope of open pastures. With 9.3 acres of land to call you own, there is room for your horse and the family pets. A secure water supply from the considerable dams combined with over 100,000 litres of rain water guarantee the future of this unique hills retreat.
Sweeping lawns, wide verandahs and views to die for – is it time to live the slow life?
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Northerly aspect & views over lake.
• Sense of privacy without isolation
• 12kw Solar system = no power bills!
• Circa 1980's solid brick construction. 307 sqm of living.
• Daiken ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Nectre wood heater + electric heater.
• Built in robes to bedrooms.
• Brand new carpets throughout.
• New tiling to kitchen and entrance areas.
• Telstra NBN internet.
• Wide verandahs and under cover alfresco dining.
Property Improvements & Water:
• 12kw solar system.
• 3 phase power available on site.
• Garage (approx 8mx8m) concrete floor & auto doors.
• Garage (approx 5mx4m) concrete floor & roller door.
• Freestanding retreat/office with 2 rooms & patio.
• Extensive paving around home including 14m x 10m courtyard.
• Extensive brick retaining walls and paths around residence.
• Concrete & poly rain water tanks (approx 100,000+ litres).
• Huge dam with pump (garden/stock use).
• 2nd small dam for stock use only.
• Kersbrook horse trail & Heysen trail.
• Morgan Luke Trail.
• Doorstep to local wineries.
• Barossa Valley 15 minutes away.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.