What an opportunity to secure a delightful building block with a stunning rural outlook in one of Springton's quietest streets.
Dotted with an interesting variety of trees, it represents an ideal location to build the home of your dreams. Mains water is available, and power is in the street. A septic tank and connection to the township common effluent system are required when building.
Other adjoining, vacant blocks are also available. Would you prefer 2000sqm for a much bigger home and shed? That's an option! Consider these properties:
Lot 270 Macdonnell Terrace – home to a magnificent mature gum tree.
Lot 271 Macdonnell Terrace – SOLD
Lot 254 Daly Street. Bitumen road frontage.
Lot 256 Daly Street. Mains water connected.
Lot 255 Daly Street. Timber frame 3-bedroom cottage – not available yet but coming soon!
Top 3 things the owners love:
• Peaceful location with rural outlook.
• Friendly & inclusive community.
• 15 minutes to the heart of the Barossa.
• General store, fuel station & gas bottles.
• Post Office facilities.
• Local hotel/bottle shop.
• Eden Mae Cellar door & winery.
• Primary School.
• Townhall, oval & tennis clubs.
A few regional features:
• Central to Barossa and easy access to River Murray districts
• Amazing farmers market 10 minutes down the road.
• Kindy, primary & high school facilities in nearby towns & Barossa.
• Hospital, doctors' clinic & chemist in Mt Pleasant.
• Plenty of sporting clubs in the district.
• Pubs, clubs, theatre groups – so much on offer!
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.