Quiet location & picturesque big block – room to move!
Yearning for peace and space from the neighbours? Enjoying an elevated position with views across the township this neat, brick 3-bedroom residence could be just what you've been looking for! It offers a prime corner location providing dual access, mains water & shedding all nestled amid a pretty, established garden. Your favourite spot here could be a toss-up between the front porch and the grounds. Both offer peace, views, and stillness.
Inside the home you will find an L-shaped lounge/dine with a wood heater keeping you cosy in the winter and an air conditioner for summer cooling. The kitchen offers plenty of cupboards and room for a dining nook if desired. All bedrooms are neat and well-kept with one providing a built-in robe.
If you love to garden or just need room to move, this block will hold great appeal. Extensive stone paths and retaining walls wind their way amid a splendid mix of scent and colour from various flowers, shrubs and mature shady trees. It's just the place to lose yourself from a noisy, modern world.
Shedding includes a double garage, carport UMR with secure roller door plus a wood & garden shed. There is also a pergola out the back and a special spot for shade loving ferns. Both mains and rainwater are connected.
Representing great value for money this neat package will not last. Be quick!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Quiet location & picturesque big block – room to move!
• Great neighbours & community.
• Sweeping views & rural landscape.
Residence & property information:
• Circa 1985. Brick veneer construction.
• Single carport with roller door and concrete base.
• Double garage with concrete floor & power.
• Garden & wood shedding.
• Ample rainwater feeding house. 9 tanks in total.
• Mains water (connected to garden only).
• Telstra wireless internet.
• 250L Rheem hot water service.
• Single phase power.
• Approx. 2900m2
Legal & rating information:
• Mid Murray Council.
• Zoning: Rural Neighbourhood.
• Council rates approx. $1546.00 per annum
• Water rates approx. $70.00 per quarter.
A few regional features:
• Central to Barossa, River Murray & Adelaide Hills.
• Amazing farmers market 5 minutes down the road.
• Kindy, primary & high school facilities in nearby towns.
• Hospital, doctors' clinic & chemist in Mt Pleasant.
• Plenty of sporting clubs in the district.
• Pubs, clubs, theatre groups – so much on offer!
Estimated travel times:
• Approx. 5 mins to Mt Pleasant.
• 10 mins to Birdwood & Mt Torrens.
• Adelaide CBD 1 hour.
• Gawler, Barossa and River districts about 30 minutes
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurements are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.