SOLD on 10th February 2020 for $300,000
Immaculate brick cottage on 1070sqm
Immaculately maintained brick cottage with a peaceful outlook located in the township heart framed by pretty landscaped grounds. Features include a modern kitchen, sparkling bathroom, solar, rear street access, a quality shed & plenty of parking.
Colourful gardens with attractive stone retaining walls border this lovely cottage that you will be proud to call home. Evenings spent on the front porch looking at the horses grazing in the paddocks across the road will be part of your Friday night wind down here in the country.
No space is wasted inside with all area's used in its warm and welcoming open plan design. Raked ceilings feature in the lounge which sweeps around to the dining & kitchen areas offering views from every window. Quality appliances feature in this neat modern kitchen which has plenty of room to whip up a feast. Sparkling in white, the bathroom has been recently upgraded. The luxury of a bathtub is here enabling you to soak away a few pains from your day when needed. There are 3 bedrooms, the master has built-in robes whilst beds 2 & 3 do have provision for them if desired.
Outdoor living provides various options with wide verandahs at the front and a fabulous paved pergola at the rear. There is plenty of lawned areas to enjoy and a perfect spot for your friends to stand around the fire pit next to the shed.
Accessing this block with vehicles is a breeze with a drive-through carport via two separate front & rear side street gates. Representing fantastic value for money this property is sure to steal your heart. An inspection will not disappoint. Be quick!!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Landscaped yard & rural views.
• Comfort of the home, quiet hills town.
• Private rear entrance.
• Circa 1991 Brick veneer Hickinbotham home. Single-phase power.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Open plan living.
• Slow combustion wood heater.
• 7kw split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Garden shed approx. 4m x 3m.
• Paved rear pergola – full length of the house.
• Adjoining carport to the residence.
• Garage approx. 6m x 6m. Concrete floor, no power.
• 3kw solar system Feed-in tariff is 12-14c.
• Two rainwater tanks.
• Water saving, environmentally friendly Super Treat septic system.
• Rheem electric 250L hot water service.
Legal & rating information:
• Mid Murray Council.
• Zoned residential: Service Centre (Tungkillo)
• CT Volume 5389 Folio 626
• Allotment 7 Deposited Plan 193
• Council rates approx. $440 per quarter.
• Water rates approx. $70 per quarter.
• Supertreat septic tank. $90 per quarter.
A few regional features:
• Central to Barossa, River Murray & Adelaide Hills.
• Amazing farmers market 5 minutes down the road.
• Kindy, primary & high school facilities in nearby towns.
• Hospital, doctors' clinic & chemist in Mt Pleasant.
• Plenty of sporting clubs in the district.
• Pubs, clubs, theatre groups – so much on offer!
Estimated travel times:
• Approx. 5 mins to Mt Pleasant.
• 10 mins to Birdwood & Mt Torrens.
• Adelaide CBD 1 hour.
• Gawler, Barossa & River districts about 30 minutes.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.