Sold on 19th February 2021 for $460,000
Located in a quiet side street "Vineview Cottage" might just steal your heart. Nestled beneath the shade of a mature tree, the home enjoys a peaceful rural outlook, 1 hectare of glorious space and a few sheds. In a past life, this property was a popular B&B as it has all of those appealing features that people simply love. Now it presents an opportunity for the next custodian to pursue their own dreams.
Ever considered growing a few vines and bottling some wine? The framework of a little vineyard is already here. Exploring this could be of interest or you might prefer to revert it back to pasture for a few animals. Whatever your vision is, the land here is flat and all useable. At the rear, you will find a little winter creek nestled beneath the shade of an abundance of mature gum trees. It is quite a beautiful setting with a multitude of options to explore. The gardens have wonderful bones with a variety of existing, mature fruit trees and a grand capacity to purse that self-sufficient dream of living in the country. Is now the time to make that move?
Agents Note: Prospective purchasers should be aware that this property is going through the process of having a new, separate title of ownership issued for it. A long settlement will be required to allow for this process to take place. Time frame minimum of 3 months.
At a glance:
• Circa 1890's rendered cottage. Majority stone with some timber frame at rear.
• 3 bedrooms and lounge with open fire.
• Modern country styled kitchen/dine with OFP.
• Separate bathroom, toilet & laundry facilities.
• Cottage roof replaced approx. 4 years ago.
• Double garage – 6m x 6m. Concrete floor and power.
• Large, paved area with classic hills hoist.
• Existing veggie beds.
• Chook shed with yard + garden shed.
• Fruit trees include apple, pear, fig and citrus to name a few!
• Mains water connected.
• Rainwater - underground tank on site.
• New title to be issued for this block.
• Part CT Volume 5270 Folio 243
• New Allotment ID - Lot 571.
• Barossa Council.
• Zoned Rural Living. Precinct 35.
• Council & water rates TBA pending issue of new title.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.