$319,950 Sold on 22nd March 2021 for $325,000
Invest, Nest or Retire
Framed by a beautiful leafy backdrop, this appealing stone-faced villa represents an opportunity for peaceful, low maintenance living. The heart of town is only a short stroll away where you will find great community services and one of the best cafés in the district! Key features include ducted reverse cycle air, a secure garage and appealing gardens.
The interior of this property provides a lovely open plan kitchen/dining/living space that overlooks the pergola and across the rear grounds. You will love sitting in the outdoor area with its pretty gardens, watching the birdlife flitting about.
There are 3 comfortable bedrooms with the master bedroom providing direct access to a three-way bathroom plus a walk-through robe. Large glass doors bring natural light into a functional laundry space. If you are security-minded or simply don't want to get wet in the winter, there is a single garage with direct access into the home and an auto roller door.
Located within easy walking distance to the heart of town it is a property that allows you the chance to enjoy all of the free time that villa living provides and the joy a region like this one brings. Gumeracha is an inclusive, community-minded hills town with much to offer. Perhaps it is time to come exploring?
• Circa 2003 Federation style brick veneer Villa.
• Garage approx. 5.8m x 3m with concrete floor & auto roller door.
• Off-street parking for another vehicle.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• 3 bedrooms with private access via WIR to the bathroom from the master.
• Open plan living area.
• Spacious pergola, approx. 5.6m x 3.4 m with a concrete base.
• Shady front verandah.
• Separate garden shed.
• Fully fenced rear yard.
• Approx 393 sqm allotment.
Living in this area you can enjoy:
• Freshest of fruit & veg from "The Green Shed"
• Local farmers and artisan markets.
• Cellar doors, distilleries and breweries.
• Easy access to forests, mountain bike and hiking trails.
• Active café culture.
• Good access to local public schools with private schools nearby.
• Gumeracha District Hospital.
• Child Care options.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.