Small acreage gem!
5 Angas Creek Road, Birdwood
Dreaming of the ultimate lifestyle at an affordable price? Stop the press! Here’s your chance to secure a small acreage farm-let with a pretty creek, stunning rural views, solar & sheds. Sustainable and attainable? Yes!
Enter down the driveway lined with lush agapanthus and over the creek, past the paddocks that are home to tall gums to find a secluded family and lifestyle package waiting for you in a peaceful rear corner of the property with magnificent elevated rural views.
Freshly painted and with new carpets this home is generous, diverse and readily equipped for the hustle and bustle of family life. Well-proportioned living zones span from the front to the rear. A large master bedroom adjoins it’s ensuite and walk in robe, a warm country kitchen looks onto life both inside and out and multiple casual and formal options are perfect for providing every family member their own space.
Moving beyond, the interior opens to lifestyle outdoors with a long reaching pergola and a southern verandah providing an abundance of entertaining space. Close proximity to the kitchen and living zones see this beautiful expanse lend itself perfectly to alfresco dining and family gatherings. Summer pool parties will beckon with your own in-ground swimming pool that enjoys sublime views across established lawns.
The outdoors is calling you here. Potter in the garden, plant fresh veggies in the allocated patch or pick fresh fruit from your own mature trees – its’ all waiting. Cherished family pets even have a spot with 4 neat, well-kept paddocks spread across a very pretty, gently sloping landscape dotted with mature trees.
Located a few minutes from the heart of Birdwood and its local primary/high schools and an easy 50 minute drive to Adelaide this little gem is well worth the wait!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Stunning views & space.
• Changing vista and its colourful hues.
• Country living & local community.
• Brick veneer construction – Circa 1994
• Open plan living with combustion stove & split system r/c air con.
• Family sized kitchen with corner pantry & large gas cooker. Glorious views!
• 4 bedrooms plus study/bed 5 (2nd & 3rd beds have built in robes & ceiling fans)
• Split system r/c air to front TV room/lounge.
• Double garage/workshop (approx 6m x 6m) with concrete floor & power.
• Double garage UMR (approx 5m x 5.8m) with roller doors, concrete base & power.
• Farm shed (approx 6m x 4.5m) with concrete base (no power).
• Chook shed and yard.
• In-ground, fenced swimming pool. Solar heated.
• Approx 2.3kw solar system on home.
• Pergola (approx 15.8m x 4.8m) with paved base and roll down all weather blinds.
• Dual access driveway provides convenient drive through option.
• Mains water supplies the residence.
• X5 rain water tanks for garden, pool & livestock water.
• Your own private tree lined creek!
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.