Expressions of Interest
Quiet street, solar, decent yard!
Looking to retreat into a peaceful hills lifestyle? Neat brick residence located in quiet back street of this popular rural township that has so much on offer. Freshly painted and with new carpets throughout this property represents affordable home ownership and a good solar deal saving you $$$ for a long time!
If you own a big screen TV, the front lounge will become it's new home. It's a lovely big room with a gorgeous bay window bringing lots of natural light inside and a peaceful view across the front gardens. A split system reverse cycle air conditioner keeps the room at the temperature of your choice no matter what's happening with the weather outside.
Everyday living revolves around the kitchen/family room which overlooks the rear patio and a sunny northerly aspect. There is plenty of room for a big dining table inside ensuring that family and friends all have a seat at the table. Alternatively, the sunshine might beckon you outside where the yard is calling you to make your mark.
Sleeping quarters are neatly sized and all have ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a big built in robe and direct access to the main bathroom that's equipped with a bath tub, separate shower alcove and toilet. Thankfully there is a 2nd separate toilet for the guests or kids. In total, there are 3 bedrooms + a separate study off the main family area - perfect for those of you working from home!
Externally the property offers a carport with direct access to the laundry and a separate workshop/garage. Access to the rear yard is easy so there will always be room to store the caravan and boat or manoeuvre your car collection around with ease.
What a great little package in a quiet part of town – there is even a .59c return on the solar tariff leaving you with more money to spend on the things you love.
Top 3 things the owner loves:
· Community spirit and inclusivity. It's a great town!
· Doorstep to food/wine of the Barossa & Adelaide Hills.
· Short stroll to town heart and all of it's fabulous services!
· Built 1991, brick veneer construction.
· Approx 946 sqm allotment.
· 3 bed + study, 2 living, 1 bath, 2 toilets + separate laundry.
· 1.6kw solar system, 8 panels & .59c feed in tariff.
· Split system air conditioner + wall air conditioner.
· Carport with concrete base UMR (approx 5.5m x 2.9m).
· Shaded side area (approx 2.5m x 4.8m)
· Workshop/garage (approx 5.5m x 6.2m)
· Single phase power to home.
Key township facilities:
· Primary school & kindergarten.
· Hospital, doctors clinic & chemist.
· Local farmers market at town oval.
· Sporting clubs (tennis, footy, bowls, pony club etc).
· Men's shed & theatre groups.
· Two hotels plus drive through bottle shop.
· RSL & CWA clubs
· Excellent baker & cafe.
· Gin bar & regional wineries.
· Large hardware store.
· Award winning butcher.
· Books shop, local recycle shop & more!
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.