Sold on 22nd August 2020 $765,000
VIEWS - IMMACULATE PROPERTY - 30.05HA
50 Church Road, Springton
Sweeping views across an iconic Australian landscape frame this immaculately presented hobby farm. A pristinely maintained residence, quality shedding, land for cutting hay and good water tie in a fabulous rural package that will suit horses, cattle & sheep.
Peace, space and the sound of birdlife will greet you upon arrival here. Built in 2009, the residence is framed by a natural rocky outcrop and the dappled shade of a statuesque gum. Inside the home is divided into formal and family living areas with the kitchen nestled at its' heart. Designed for entertaining, it's a fabulous area with loads of workable bench-space and good storage that includes a large walk in pantry. Bedrooms are all spacious and include built-in robes. Both bathrooms and the laundry are modern, elegantly finished rooms with ample storage and room to move.
Horse enthusiasts will be pleased to see safe facilities for your precious mounts. Located inside the main shed (approx 15m x 9m,) are 3 good stables with adjoining steel day yard facilities outside. This shed also includes a large workshop/storage area, internal lined office with the remainder currently used for tack/feed etc. Other shedding includes a large hay shed, old shelter and good doghouse with secure yard.
Undeniably appealing, the landscape here is a breathtaking mix of rocky escarpments, excellent grazing and arable farming land. Divided into 9 paddocks, there is about 35 acres of hay cutting country that has also historically been sown to oats or barley (roughly half of the farm is arable). Sprinkled with majestic gums it is a picturesque location offering a couple of winter creeks plus 2 permanent stock watering holes. House, garden & extra stock water is provided for via 3 tanks with a combined total of 186,000 litres.
If you are craving peace, privacy and no close neighbours – its' all here. Impeccably presented your inspection awaits!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
- Opportunities for walking & riding both on the land & in the surrounding areas
- Uninterrupted starry nights (with zero light pollution)
- Views, utter peacefulness & total privacy.
- C2009 brick veneer residence by Distinctive Homes.
- 4 beds, 2 living, 2 bathrooms + 3 toilets.
- Approx 238 sqm living with 2.7m ceilings.
- Double garage UMR with remote tilt door access. Approx 40 sqm.
- Single phase power to residence.
- Slow combustion heater + gas heater.
- Breeze Air ducted evaporative cooling.
- NBN Satellite by Harboursat.
- School bus pick up in Springton township.
Farm improvements & shedding:
- Main shed approx. 15m x 9m. Divided into tack room, workshop, stables and lined office. Concrete floor & single-phase power. Approx 146sqm.
- Main shed includes 3 internal horse stables, with adjoining external steel day yards.
- Hay shed approx. 10.5m x 6.5m includes a fully enclosed bay with roller door + 2 open bays. Gravel floor. 1000L rainwater tank is attached.
- Old shelter shed with dirt floor.
- Dogs house and yard.
- 186,000 litres of total storage in 3 rainwater tanks.
- Permanent water holes in creek. 2 water courses traverse the farm
- 9 paddocks, excellent fencing. Suit cattle/horses/sheep.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.