$365,000 Sold on 10 Sep 2019
The whole package!
52 Melrose Street, Mount Pleasant
A superbly presented package representing both quality & affordability awaits you here in sunny Mt Pleasant. An enticing entry into the market, this home is filled with stylish appeal. Everything is done – gardens, shedding, outdoor living. It’s ready for your immediate enjoyment.
Upmarket by design you will find large windows providing garden views, open plan living and a renewed relationship with a relaxed lifestyle. Bold in white, the kitchen is sure to please the chief cook with its functional design, modern appliances, abundant storage and wide benches. Easy care flooring is laid through the main living area’s and bedrooms are generously proportioned. The master suite is a real treat with its own sliding door straight out onto the back deck over-looking the gardens. There is also an adjoining parent retreat, huge walk through robe and en-suite that will both surprise & delight.
Elegant and spacious by design, the main bathroom is thoughtfully laid out and beautifully finished. Soak away the day’s troubles in a luxurious free-standing bathtub or take a quick rinse in the sleek modern shower. A separate handbasin is external to the bathroom to ensure bathing time is un-interrupted. There are also 3 toilets.
Externally the quality improvements continue with an enormous full-length carport measuring 22m long and 4m wide. The residence is bordered by return verandah’s providing both shelter from the elements and a permanent shady spot to retreat whatever the weather. The yard is securely fenced, and the gardens well established with plenty of lawn and greenery including a veggie area with raised beds.
Unchain yourself from home renovation and get your life back – your freedom begins right here!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• The satisfaction of knowing everything is done.
• Fabulous master suite & adjoining adult retreat room.
• Local community & farmers market – amazing produce!!
House & garden – the details:
• Slow combustion heater.
• x2 splits system air conditioners.
• 3 bedrooms plus study or parental retreat.
• Double garage (6.2m x 6m) with concrete floor & power.
• Wide veranda’s all around the home
• Full length carport (22m x 4m) with concrete base and driveway.
• Fencing secure for both children and pets.
• Two rainwater tanks plus mains water.
• Flat useable grounds with lawns and veggie patch at rear.
Key township facilities:
• Primary school & kindergarten.
• Hospital, doctor’s clinic & chemist.
• Local farmers market across the road.
• Sporting clubs (tennis, footy, bowls, pony club etc)
• Men’s shed & theatre groups.
• Two hotels plus bottle shop.
• Butcher, book shop, recycle shop and more!
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.