$319,000 Sold on 04 May 2019
Garden bliss on 2000sqm
6 William Street, Birdwood
Neat, sweet and in a great street! Fantastic entry level home that is glowing from its interior renovation. Experts say that kitchens sell homes and this one is a beauty. With all the mod cons in place it really is a fabulous chance to enjoy entertaining at home. Overlooking the lounge/dine area it has a window with a northerly aspect flooding the living space with calming natural light.
Keep warm this winter with a slow combustion heater or enjoy the easy option of clicking a button on the reverse cycle split system air conditioner – its' that easy! Maximizing the interior space, the bathroom has been upgraded and offers a cool euro style laundry combo. Sleeping quarters include 3 bedrooms with two providing built in robes completing an incredibly neat package.
Outside there is plenty to attract the avid gardener or someone keen to grow their own veg. Mature tree's shade the gardens, there is a pretty winter creek and plenty of lawn for the family to enjoy.
A decent shed (9m x 6m) is ready for use and is partially lined. Adjoining this at the rear is another entertainment deck with a peaceful view or you could use the full-length verandah (on both south and western sides) on the house. So many options! There is also a chook house & run, garden shed plus a yard for wood storage etc.
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Big back yard and established gardens.
• Entertaining on the deck & tinkering in the shed.
• Great spot for raising the family (love the community).
General information & improvements:
• Circa 1979 Timber frame home.
• Insulation to ceiling – 3.5 batts.
• Full length rear verandah on both south and western sides with concrete base.
• Approx. 9m x 6m shed with concrete floor and power. Partially lined.
• Adjoining entertainment verandah on the back over-looking garden.
• Double driveway access (north & south sides) to block.
• Mains and rainwater.
• Chicken house and secure fenced yard.
• Sundry shedding and fenced wood/store area.
• Fenced secure yard.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the a