$599,950 Sold on 16 Sep 2019
Peace, space & views - 1.94 HA
63 Needles Road, Williamstown
All of the key ingredients are here: A peaceful, well treed allotment, 5 acres of space with a very attractive bluestone fronted 5br residence, excellent shedding & vehicle storage plus solar!
Located away from the busyness of life, this property offers a peaceful retreat amid it’s many shady trees. Relaxing on your front porch gazing at the wildlife and listening to the birds could be a part of your future here.
One of the focal points is the Alby Turner hardwood kitchen providing a thoughtful, bespoke design with an abundance of cupboards, storage and useful bench space. It’s the heart of this home which offers multiple living areas ideal for a large family or lovers of space. Coupled with rural views and you are on a winner!
The floor plan offers opportunity for diverse use with the current master bedroom, w.i robe and direct access to a large main bathroom with spa. There are 2 more bedrooms down this end of the home while the other end of the house provides 2 more bedrooms and an in-complete 2nd bathroom. This is a home with excellent bones and scope for personalization as it does also need new floor coverings and a coat of paint.
Outdoors provides glorious space on 5 acres of gently sloping land that is fenced into 3 paddocks. It’s ready for the family pets to simply move in and enjoy. There’s a sense of Australiana here with many mature gums and an attractive mix of bird attracting natives.
If you are keen for great shedding this one might pique your interest with a 12mx6m workshop complete with concrete floor and power. Extended and attached to the house it incorporates an under cover parking/store area plus double carport attached to the house. This entire structure provides parking for up to 6 cars without infringing on the shed.
Representing excellent value with quality structures offering scope for personalisation this property is sure to interest the astute buyer.
Located 4km from the heart of Williamstown, 15kms to Gawler and 20kms to Tanunda it’s on the doorstep to the Barossa and everything else that this fabulous region offers. Be quick!
3 things the owner loves:
• Quality construction of the home & shedding
• Observing the birds & local wildlife
• Sense of peace & space on the block.
• C1995 steel frame construction, brick veneer and stone faced home.
• Solar power with approx. 32 panels.
• Colour bond shed (approx 12m x 6m) with concrete floor and power plus double carport/verandah (approx. 6m x 5m).
• Adjoining shed & home – additional 4 carport with gravel base (approx. 6m x 8m)
• Secure garden shed + chook house & run.
• Large shade cloth covered structure for fernery.
• Return verandahs providing year round shelter.
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Gas hot plates and double electric wall oven.
• Fridge & Freezer included in sale.
Built in robes to beds 3, 4 & 5. Master with w.i. robe.
• Emergency light at each end of residence.
• Single phase power.
• Zoned rural living – Barossa council.
• Very well insulated providing good energy efficiency.
Land and water info:
• Well fenced block with room for pets/animals.
• Solar access gate (no more getting wet in winter!)
• Mains water connected.
• Rain water tanks with tap on rear verandah.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.