Sold on 8th of May 2021 for $780,000
UTTER PRIVACY - 17.56 HA
Tucked away from the world in a quiet, blissfully secluded location you will find this picturesque retreat. A modern, architectural residence awaits surrounded by a property that reflects the owners desire for quality & standards. Time & energy has been invested here which is evident from farm fencing to water systems. A snapshot of improvements includes solar, mains water, plus the mandatory "big shed". Fascinating, unique and all nestled amid a postcard view of the Barossa landscape. It is a property that won't disappoint.
Constructed in 2005 the residence holds undeniable appeal. Soaring 5m ceilings feature in an open plan lounge/dine area that overlooks a gloriously large kitchen filled with functional bench space and storage. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning manages climate-control but the option of gas & wood heating is also in place. Given the extensive supply of free firewood it's likely to be the favoured winter option. Bedrooms are all a good size, and the master has the luxury of a garden view, en-suite and w.i. robe. Added improvements include ducted vacuuming, external electric roller shutters and a double garage UMR.
Outdoors life beckons here…. Journey along the many stone walled fences lines that hark back to a bygone era. Pique your creative streak inside the shell of the original cottage and transform it into your new studio or simply retreat to the huge shed. Farm life has been focused on sustainability via home grown produce from a meticulously planned veggie patch, a productive 30y.o. orchard and grazing sheep. There is plenty of useable land coupled with moss rock outcrops adding interest to this stunning landscape. Fencing has been thoughtfully planned and is in good condition with quality watering points throughout. Given the location, mains water is a rare bonus. Add over 100,000 litres of tank storage plus a seasonal dam and you will never worry about water again.
If privacy and no neighbours are important this superb location at the end of a no through road has all the bases covered. Don't hesitate – this one will not last!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Utter peace & tranquillity shared with abundant wildlife
• Sustainability of farm – fruit, veg, stock & guaranteed water.
• Stunning natural environment with no neighbours.
• Circa 2005 built by GE Hughes & Sons.
• Rendered Hebel construction with steel frame.
• 3 bed, 2 bathrooms. Open plan living. Single phase power.
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Slow combustion wood heater + 2 gas outlets available.
• Ducted vacuum system.
• Large, paved patio area.
• Spacious garage (approx. 8m x 6m) UMR. Electric roller door access. Concrete base.
• Impressive veggie patch – wait until you see it!
• Solar system.
• Security blinds.
• Fully insulated walls & ceilings.
Water, shed & land information:
• Workshop 15m x6m. Concrete floor & 3 phase power. Other shedding.
• Original cottage/storage shed. Wide verandah. Extra concrete slab behind.
• Mains water is connected.
• Abundant rainwater, 5 tanks – over 100,000L storage!
• Dam – unequipped.
• Computerized irrigation system.
• Extensive mature fruit trees. Approx 30 years old!
• Barossa Council – zoned Rural.
• CT Volume 5466 Folio 468.
• Allotment 51. Section 620. DP 47763.
• Council rates approx $477 p.q.
• SA Water rates approx $67.85 p.q.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Slow Combustion Wood Heater
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Solar Panels