SOLD 21st October 2020 $635,000
Magical views – 10.52 HA
A rare parcel of lifestyle potential – all you need bring is your home design vision as the breathtaking views along with all services are already here. It's a magical spot waiting for something remarkable to happen.
Blissfully private, the land is perched quietly a few minutes away from Lobethal. Sweetened by key cost-saving facilities, this superb rural property has a roadway and private driveway providing easy access, underground 3-phase power/Telstra landline, large septic system and water supply already on hand. It's the perfect property for that long-held dream of living in the country.
The obvious next step is to engage your builder to sculpt the vision. Regardless of your design direction, the land provides an opportunity to salute the spectacular views across this piece of paradise to the valley beyond. Fenced into 5 paddocks, it will suit all manner of furry legged friends. Two picturesque dams provide plentiful quality water for stock and garden needs plus there is a 7meg water licence. The property also includes a windmill equipped bore.
Kenton Valley is nestled on the cusp of Lobethal and Gumeracha. Rarely does the scope for something like this present itself. Has the time for action finally arrived?
Agent Note: The caravan and shipping container that are currently on site are NOT included in the property sale.
Top things the owner loves:
• Magical views of this superb location.
• Quality water supply and water licence.
• Proximity to Lobethal/Gumeracha, their respective facilities and all the Adelaide Hills has to offer.
• Peaceful and private location.
• Only 45 minutes to the Adelaide CBD via multiple routes.
• Five fenced paddocks plus the house site.
• Two large dams, one is equipped. Includes 7 meg water licence.
• Equipped windmill bore. Approx 6600litres/hour. 800ppm
• One approx 19,000-gallon steel tank
• Two 6,500-gallon poly tanks.
• 3 phase power on-site already.
Living in this area you can enjoy:
• Freshest of fruit & veg from "The Green Shed"
• Local farmers and artisan markets.
• Cellar doors, distilleries and breweries.
• Easy access to forests, mountain bike and hiking trails.
• Active café culture.
• Good access to local public schools with private schools nearby.
• Gumeracha District Hospital.
• Child Care options.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.