Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest
Nestled on 3 glorious acres with no close neighbors. C1936 Character stone-fronted bungalow plus separate, secluded studio.
Serenity at 'Inverness' is the perfect description for this charming bungalow positioned amid magical gardens. Located in the prettiest of Lenswood's' high country, the property invites you to drop your worries on its doorstep. Abundant shedding, a quality bore plus a studio retreat add to an already enchanting package.
High ceilings and glorious views from every window await you here. An enormous bay window takes center stage in the main living area framing the living picture that is your new garden. Entertainers will love the quality appliances fitted in the galley kitchen including a steam oven and wine fridge (specs listed below). Relax in the sitting room by the open fire or stoke up the wood heater – the choice is yours. For convenience, fully ducted r/c air is in place. Sleeping quarters are spacious and both bathrooms are renovated – one in stunning grey Italian marble with the added luxury of under-floor heating.
On occasion and as a sideline income, the owner has provided the home to the public as an Air B&B. With a consistent 4.9-star rating it is clearly popular and a great option if you wish to share this special place.
Pursue your passion in this gardener lover's paradise providing 3 peaceful acres to explore. Filled with a huge variety of deciduous trees and flowering plants it is a place that will soothe the soul. Key features include a stunning Japanese Maple tree, English box hedging, rhododendrons, camellias, azaleas, hydrangeas, lilacs, roses, and bulbs all framed by extensive lawn/grassed areas. Mature fruit trees include cherry, citrus, stone fruit, quince, apple, fig, walnut, chestnut, berries, grape vines and a veg area.
Artists, yogi's or even the kids will love the Studio. Nestled on the edge of your own patch of bushland, this free-standing, off-grid building provides an inspiring outlook across a scenic valley. It's just the spot to rest, play or create. Other improvements include a double garage with 3 phase power, an adjoining 'party' shed, another old storage shed plus a potting shed. Water is provided from multiple tanks and a quality bore.
Serenity at 'Inverness' is our invitation to you. Is the time for a soul-soothing tree change beckoning?
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• The garden seasons & joy of picking own fruit & flowers.
• The serenity of the home and grounds.
• Sipping wine by the fire whilst enjoying the stunning views.
• Circa 1936 Stone fronted majority solid brick residence.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living. Separate studio.
• Kitchen specs: Neff pyrolytic oven, warming draw, and steam oven. Miele dishwasher, Siemens ceramic cooktop. Wine fridge.
• Period features including high ceilings, ornate architraves & ceiling roses.
• Smart zoned reverse cycle air conditioning system with touchpad controls.
• Underfloor heating to heritage-styled Italian marble bathroom.
• Concrete bore water tank – approx. 80,000 liters.
• Good quality equipped bore providing all garden water.
• 4 rainwater tanks (house is only on rainwater).
Shedding & Studio:
• Shed complex, approx 7m x 6m garage with 3-phase plus 9m x 6m party shed.
• Quaint potting shed with sink for garden use.
• Storage shed near bore tank. Approx 9m x 3.6m.
• Off-grid free standing studio – stunning outlook!
Legal & general info:
• CT 5123/104
• Zoning PRuL (Productive Rural Landscape)
• Council Rates approx $2048 p.a.
• Nearby schools include Lenswood PS, Uraidla PS, Bridgewater PS, Crafers PS, Basket Range PS Heatherfield HS, and Oakbank Area School.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurements are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.