Annual solar income $9k – Horse & cattle country
775 Cromer Road, Mount Pleasant
Earning an annual solar average of $9,000 p.a., this classic stone farmhouse is on a sensational parcel of land with abundant water, and good sheds – it’s the whole package!
Bordered by quiet country lanes, a stroll along the top road provides sensational views that encompasses the entire farm. Recognized as a region for its aesthetic beauty, the land is dotted with stunning big red gums.
Dappled by the shade of mature Oak & Ash trees, the original farmhouse is an ideal spot for family life on the land. Embracing many character and period features its traditional look is enhanced by the chimney stacks and a high pitch roof. Inside you will find polished floorboards, high ceilings, and a modernized kitchen embracing peaceful rural views. An ornamental fireplace features in the master bedroom with en-suite & dual robes, bed 2 & 3 have built ins whilst the 4th offers a feature open fire place. Entertain all year round beneath the protected cover of a pitched roof pergola that enjoys a peaceful outlook.
A tranquil position centrally located between Birdwood, Mt. Pleasant and Mt. Crawford. Gently undulating countryside makes it perfect for those with equine interests given its highly productive pastures and existing horse infrastructure. A full-size dressage arena is a key feature here along with the recent addition of equine mesh fencing to a few specialist paddocks.
Smart farm design includes internal raceways, wide farm gates and sound fencing enabling easy management of land and movement of stock. Water is supplied from various sources including 3 dams and an unused well. Rainwater is stored in 2 large tanks providing approximately 40,000 gallons and there is the added bonus of a 13.4KL water licence.
Originally part of a blacksmiths workshop, there is a stone outbuilding which is now a workshop/shed plus another small stone outbuilding. The old dairy has been converted into a great tack room, storage and wash down area. Alongside is the implement shelter, ideal for hay, tractors or floats with its high clearance.
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Panoramic views of beautiful countryside
• Highly productive land for cattle/sheep production
• Dressage arena and horse facilities
• Two solar systems – earning approx. $9000 per annum with .60c tariff until 2028
• Perfect location and setup for horse, cattle & sheep agistment enterprise.
• Circa 1915 Farmhouse, majority stone.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Large central living + study nook.
• Sc wood heater & split system in dining room.
• Pergola and timber deck approx. 8m x 5m.
• Adjoining double carport, gravel base.
• New dish washer.
• New hot water system.
• New ducted reverse cycle air.
• Recently painted interior.
Property & infrastructure:
• Dressage arena by Hunter Brothers. Sand base, approx 60m x 20m.
• Specialist equine mesh fencing for 50% of the 8 horse paddocks including electric wires.
• 7 more paddocks suited to cattle or similar.
• Stone and galv shed with power, concrete floor & pit.
• Besser brick tack/feed room with power & concrete floor.
• 6 horse shelters to existing paddocks.
• Hay/implement shed approx. 9m x 8m.
• The pheasant house – cute stone outbuilding!
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.