SOLD on 26th February 2021 $605,500
Tucked away in a quiet side street, Blumberg Close is one of the townships best-kept secrets. Nestled amid a leafy backdrop, this superbly presented residence boasts a 10kw solar system, 325sqm of glorious living space and 1518sqm of blissful room to move!
Centred around family & life at home, this is a residence that provides space and multiple entertainment zones. A key feature is the home theatre. Grab your popcorn and settle in for regular blockbuster events minus the travel. A massive games room could house your pool table and a big-screen TV for a boys' night in. The choices are endless…….
Fabulous foodies who love to cook will adore this big kitchen and its well-planned workspace. Add the butler's pantry AND a 2nd pantry to complete a winning combination. Positioned to overlook the family dine/living area this zone also flows out to a superb pergola that overlooks pretty gardens.
Do you have a lack of storage where you are now? Here you will find a mind-boggling amount of cabinetry for this purpose. Every one of the 5 bedrooms is large and has a robe of some sort – it's just a great design with a huge master bedroom, sizable ensuite and robe.
Working from home will be a joy as the office overlooks the gardens to a magnificent gum tree that is a key feature when floodlit at night. Access to the yard is simple with double gates allowing you to securely park the caravan in the safety of your property.
An extensive list of quality improvements awaits you here. Thought has gone into every aspect of the property and all the work is done. Simply move in, relax and embrace life in this beautiful environment. What are you waiting for?
Included in property sale:
• Home theatre including surround sound system, cabinet & overhead projector.
• Leather lounge suite – 6 piece – all for the home theatre room.
• Pool table, cues and balls.
• Constructed in 2006 by Homestead homes. Brick Veneer.
• 40 panel 10kw solar system – leave power bills behind!
• TV & data points to all bedrooms, front games room theatre room & family lounge.
• 5 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets and 3 living areas.
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning on 3 phase power.
• 2.7ft ceilings. Two skylights and 7 ceiling fans.
• Fully ducted vacuum system.
• Extensive storage cabinetry throughout
• Quality insulation throughout the building – additional to the theatre room.
• Pura-tap to kitchen and dishwasher
• Hunter irrigation system with pop-up sprinklers to lawns and garden beds.
• Pergola with fully paved base. Quality zip track blinds to fully enclose the outdoor area. This area also has an outside toilet and provision for a spa.
• Shady side verandah and with raised veggie garden area. Side access gate.
• Double garage UMR with concrete floor & auto access door.
• Fully fenced yard, approx 1518 sqm. Flat to gentle slope and all useable.
• Rainwater tank with bushfire system.
• Garden/tool shed.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.