SOLD on 4th September 2020 $867,500
"REDGUM HOLLOW" - 14.6 HA
Aptly named, Redgum Hollow is an incredibly picturesque location nestled amid the gums and gently sloping countryside of Forreston. Overlooking a sweeping landscape and pretty dam, the 2-storey residence offers a peaceful retreat, somewhere to finally call home. Combined with good shedding, 3 phase power, solar and a quality water supply it represents a tempting package indeed!
People seeking a sense of privacy will be drawn to this place. Tucked away by a gentle rise in the land, a roadside glimpse offers a tempting morsel of what awaits. Positioned to embrace its beautiful environment, the residence emits a feeling of homely warmth. Living is designed around entertaining and family life with multiple living spaces. Stone bench tops feature in a country styled kitchen that provides a casual meals area whilst the traditional family dinners will be in the formal dining space. Enjoy a relaxed gathering around the feature wood fire in the main lounge or perhaps a movie night in the additional living room. Bedrooms are all on the upper level with two having direct access to the balcony. What a life… sleeping in on Sunday and then drifting onto your private balcony to greet the morning with that amazing view.
Entertainers will delight in the outdoor living area. Measuring 12m x6m there is ample room for those you love to relax and unwind after a hard days yakka outside. Jump into the outdoor spa, beverage in hand, and allow the troubles of a hectic life to soak away. Many a night will be spent out here or down by the dam, spinning yarns by the fire pit.
Visually appealing, the farm offers an attractive combination of flat paddocks which rise up to a tree covered hillside with sweeping views of the valley below. Suited to many kinds of animal husbandry, it's fenced into 6 paddocks with electrified fencing. Horse lovers will find a purpose for the stable and flat work area whilst more serious equestrians will definitely be attracted to the location as it's so close to the forest.
Ample water is provided from a very high-quality bore, there is abundant tank storage and a winter creek. The existing home irrigation is supplied by a 2-inch pipe that has so much head pressure, no pump is required for watering the grounds. Add the benefits of a 3.6kw solar system and an endless supply of wood to the list of money saving features on offer here.
Overall, this is an enviable lifestyle property located amid some of the best country in the Adelaide Hills. No close neighbours adds to that feeling of space and freedom you have been longing for. Is it finally time to make that move?
Top 3 things the owner loves:
· Beautiful balcony views across their paddocks.
· No close neighbours.
· Outdoor entertaining.
General house information:
· Circa 1986 Solid brick downstairs, brick veneer upstairs.
· 3 bed, 2 bathrooms, 4 living areas and 3 toilets.
· Luxury dual spa bath to ensuite.`
· Slow combustion heater & gas heater
· Ducted evaporative air-cooling system.
· House all set up for plug in generator.
· 12m x 6m outdoor living area with spa. Paved base.
· Wide return verandahs around home, paved base.
Property Improvements & water info:
· Shed approx 12m x 6m with power & concrete floor. 2 shade sails for car parking.
· Adjoining lean-to across shed rear wall for cars or general storage (approx. 9.8 x 3.6m)
· Level pad, approx 25m x 20m. Suit horse flat work area, shed or tennis court.
· 3 phase power to house for ducted air.
· Fenced into 4 main paddocks plus 2 smaller paddocks.
· Concrete water tank, approx 25,000 gallons for house rainwater.
· 2nd concrete header tank for bore, approx 5000g up on hill.
· Excellent 3 phase bore, approx 6000 gph, 550ppm.
· Small dam (unequipped) and jetty.
· 3kw solar, 16 panels.
· Sustainable supply of your own firewood on property.
Enviro-cycle septic tank.
· Post and rail fencing to driveway and house grounds.
· Extensive retaining walls.
· Flat, useable land all around house and shedding.
· School bus pick up at end of driveway.
· Roadside mail delivery.
· NBN high speed internet.
· Located near local forest – endless walking/riding.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.