$640,000 Sold on 30 Oct 2019
Peace & Space - 14.2ha
84 Lee Road, Kenton Valley
If you are seeking peace, space and seclusion but you don’t want to be too far from town and all of those wonderful conveniences - this is a must! Predominately natural bushland it’s a spot that would suit some Alpacas or simply enjoy the serenity.
Bordered by native gardens and feature dry stone walling , the brick residence emanates a warm and relaxing vibe. Built by Samalex homes in 1984 it is sheltered by a wide return verandah and enjoys peaceful views across the valley and dam below. If you’re lucky the wood stove in this country kitchen will be stoked up and cooking some homemade bread (nothing beats that smell). Wander into the main living area to absorb the views or straight out on the deck. Dusk will have the kangaroo’s visiting adding to the charm and ambience of this relaxing space.
If you would like an additional guest area, the shed might be of interest. Measuring 15m x5m it has power, a concrete floor and includes a lined music studio that would also make a great guest bedroom/lounge with lovely views from the window. This space also incorporates an insulated wine room and workshop plus lockable store room.
The great outdoors beckons here. Get your heart pumping and go exploring. There are hills to climb and valleys to find. Breath taking views will reward the curious and there are many great spots to camp and unwind. It’s a veritable bush playground with endless opportunities to investigate and re-connect to nature. Located at the end of a no through road it’s your chance to enjoy country living without missing out on town conveniences.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge/dining area
• 14.22ha of land
• Large pergola with timber deck and blinds.
• Wide return verandahs with feature timber balustrade.
• Two 6000 gallon rain water tanks and a huge dam.
• Children’s cubby house.
• Slow combustion stove for winter comfort.
• Split system air conditioning x 2
What we love:
• Amazing birdlife with over 60 species identified
• Extensive understory plant life and natural bushland vista
• Stunning views from the house and property
• The sounds of nature and NOT the sound of neighbors
• Diverse wild life – especially the kangaroos and koalas
• Endless supply of firewood and a free work out getting it.
• Secluded yet only 5km from schools, doctors, supermarket, organic F&V outlet and all manner of shops in either Gumeracha or Lobethal.
• 25 minutes to Tea Tree Plaza and the Freeway interchange at Hahndorf.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.