$408,000 Sold on 21 May 2019
Nesting or investing? Approx 719 sqm
9 Vista Avenue, Valley View
Exciting entry in the booming market place of Valley View and what a superb location it is! Close to all facilities and walking distance to the Dry Creek reserve, this property will have the immediate attention of any astute investor.
Classic 1965 solid brick home in good condition with polished floorboards featuring in many rooms. Nestled amid fully established gardens, the back yard provides the luxury of an inground swimming pool and is set up for a low maintenance lifestyle. A one owner original the floorplan provides 2 living rooms, an open plan kitchen/dine, 3 bedrooms plus a separate bathroom & laundry.
Car enthusiasts will love the shedding, off street parking & vehicle security. A double carport provides drive though access to the rear workshop/shed. Measuring approx. 9.11m x 9.05m the workshop/shed has an adjoining lined games room (approx. 5.89m x 5.21m) with cellar.
Capitalize on a thriving rental/investment market or simply make this into the new family home. Such a fantastic location - don’t hesitate!
Legal & property information:
• Port Adelaide/Enfield council zone. Residential zone.
• Certificate of Title Volume 5313 Folio 321
• No easements. Clear title.
• Allotment is approx. 719 sqm (18.89m wide x 38.1m deep)
• Any development proposal is subject to normal govt. consents.
• Large workshop (approx. 9.11m x 9.05m) concrete floor & power.
• Adjoining games room (approx 5.89m x 5.21m) concrete floor & power.
• Full length rear verandah with paved base.
• Inground fibreglass chlorinated pool. Fenced.
• Fenced, secure yard for kids and pets.
• Carport for 2 vehicles UMR.
• 2 living areas, 3 br, 1 bath + lined games room in shed.
• Slow combustion heater & split system air conditioner.
• Close proximity to private & public schools (St Pauls approx. 600m away).
• Picturesque walking trails of Dry Creek Reserve are nearby.
• Local playground & parks including Linear Park.
• Local amenities like Foodland, 24-hour gym, tennis/golf clubs etc.
• Walk to public transport + easy commute via the O'Bahn to town.
• Approx 14km’s to the Adelaide CBD or 5 minutes to TTP.