Open For Inspection
- October 4, 2020 12:15 pm - 12:45 pm
Big block, solar & sheds! – Approx ½ acre
Often sought & rarely found! Located on a quiet no through road this neat brick residence is positioned on a double fronted ½ acre block in a quality street. Important items like a $$$ saving solar system and decent shedding are here nestled amid a mature garden allotment.
Framed by the beauty of tall shady trees this property is going to suit an active family or someone with a passion for gardening. One of the joys of a big block is the sense of space from neighbours and room for everyone to move without restraint. Built-in 1994, the brick veneer residence is north facing. It offers both formal and family living areas', a master bedroom with en-suite/w.i. robe plus 3 additional bedrooms. Located at the heart is a country styled kitchen with good workable bench space, a big pantry and room for a double fridge/freezer so you can feed the hungry hoards.
Treasured memories will be made, and celebrations will be held in the sheltered and private pergola bordered by gardens overlooking a pretty fishpond. Here you will be able to observe the prolific birdlife flitting around the tree's whilst the kids play in the dabbled shade.
Excellent off-street parking is available with the family vehicles going straight into double carport adjoining the home. Shedding includes a 12m x 6m structure divided into a 6m x6m workshop + an extra carport. There is room for other vehicles plus scope to expand shedding if required so if you need space for a boat or van its possible.
The Adelaide Hills offers a relaxing lifestyle surrounded by open spaces, wineries and fresh produce. Birdwood is nestled at the fringe of the Adelaide Hills wine region, bordering the Barossa Valley. Living in this area you can enjoy, local farmers and artisan markets, cellar doors, distilleries and breweries, easy access to mountain bike and hiking trails and active café culture. There is also good access to local public schools with private schools nearby, hospital and childcare options as well as many community events. It's a great place to live – is the time to move NOW?
Top 3 things the owner loves
• Currently no power bills due to solar system!
• Shady tree-filled garden and the lovely spacious ½ acre block.
• Wide street, quiet neighbourhood, community spirit.
• Circa 1994 brick veneer residence.
• 4 bed, 2 baths, 2 living.
• 16 solar panels – currently earning income.
• Slow combustion wood heater.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Main pergolas (approx. 4.5 x 7.5m) Paved base (Roll down blinds in the shed.)
• 2nd pergola, approx. 4.5m x 5m. Paved base. Adjoins double carport.
• Double fronted block, just over ½ acre. Potential to subdivide (Subj consents).
• Two rainwater tanks + mains water.
• Main shed is 12m x 6m divided into ½ workshop & ½ carport.
• Double garage UMR (approx. 6m x5.9m). Concrete floor, 2 roller doors (x1 is auto).
• Front pergola – wisteria-draped. Stunning when in flower!
• Garden & wood sheds.
• NBN internet is available. Phone landline available.
• Single phase power.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Slow Combustion Wood Heater