Expressions of Interest
"Bonneyberg" – 2 titles – 40 Meg Water - 38.6 Hectares
For business, pleasure or both? A delightful family estate, productive farm, previous B&B or even a potential wedding venue. Guaranteed water, solar, shedding – it's all here. Is it time to seize the opportunity offered at "Bonneyberg"?
Nestled amongst park-like grounds this charming two-storey residence is surrounded by 95 acres of rich grazing country. Currently running sheep, historically it has grown potatoes and vines but is equally suitable for horses or cattle. Substantial dams and a quality bore provide water security for the 40-meg irrigation licence. In addition to the main homestead, the second title offers a key opportunity for further development. Extensive shedding and other infrastructure are all in place.
Previously a very popular 5-star B&B, the current owners have enjoyed it as their private residence for over 20 years. They have celebrated weddings & milestones with family & friends whilst using the extensive facilities for their own enjoyment. The potential here is only limited by your imagination… an amazing lifestyle, tourism, B&B, Wedding Venue, & numerous agricultural pursuits. The possibilities are endless with 2 titles, quality water and a huge irrigation licence.
"Bonneyberg" is now ready for the next custodian and a new chapter…. has the time arrived for new beginnings?
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Stunning rural location
• Mature gardens & birdlife
• Entertaining loved ones
Residence & garden information:
• Colonial style 2 story weatherboard clad residence. Double brick to original 4 front rooms.
• Original section constructed 1940, extended 25 years ago.
• 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 studies, 2 dinings, 2 living.
• 2 slow combustion wood heaters & 1 gas heater. 7 ceiling fans.
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioners (3).
• Inground swimming pool with adjoining alfresco entertaining area (approx. 19m x 8.8m) including a pizza oven. Fully fenced.
• Pool filter shed – very pretty!
• 6.6kw solar system, all north facing. Owner currently receiving income credits.
• Council approved for a licensed B&B that includes front 2 rooms inside the residence with en-suite bathrooms. Also, upstairs bedroom with en-suite, balcony & external stairs. (Sorry - no business figures available).
• 40 meg water licence included in the sale.
• 2 picturesque dams (17.9 meg and 8.3 meg). The large dam is equipped with diesel 3-cylinder Lister pump.
• 3 tanks – approximately 72000 litres of storage.
• Quality bore water. Salinity tested at 860ppm. 70m deep, pump set at 45m. 4290gph @28psi.
• Hannaford Creek traverses the land.
• Rainfall average between 750 – 800mm per annum.
• Mains water (non-potable for stock/garden only).
• Gently sloping arable land. All useable. Mature gum trees.
• Fenced into 8 paddocks, all ring-lock and barb for sheep.
• All paddocks have either a stock-trough or access to dam water.
• Picturesque tree-lined driveway.
• Shearing shed. Approx 18.8m x 9.4m. Part concreted with balance slatted floor for shearing. Single-phase power is connected. 2 stands for shearing (no plant).
• Implement shed. Approx 22.4m x 9.4m. 6 bays, dirt base, high clearance. No power.
• 2-car garage with concrete floor. No power. Adjoining carport/old barn for storage.
• Wood & garden sheds. Veggie bed.
• Adelaide Hills council. Zoned primary production.
• Council rates $2387.70 per annum.
• SA Water rates $75.40 per quarter.
• Emergency services $200 per annum.
• Irrigation licence $255 per annum.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Open Fireplace
- Slow Combustion Wood Heater
- Air Conditioning