Gumeracha 634 sqm
Harking back to a time when life was simple, this property offers the opportunity to embrace a less complicated way of being. The living spaces are a reflection of this. Family and friends all gathered in the kitchen amid aroma's that wafted enticingly across the dining table while waiting for dinner. Time stood still and everyone was present.
Lounge rooms were more about family and interaction than TV. The built-in cabinetry reflects this with room for books and a place to store games. It's a welcoming space with huge windows that frame a sunny northerly aspect of the garden. Sleeping quarters are catered for with 3 bedrooms and there is a traditional rear sunroom plus a well-maintained bathroom.
Hidden from the street by a roller door, the under-cover parking offered by the adjoining carport might surprise you. With high clearance for a caravan, it measures 10m x 4m and provides direct access to the rear grounds. Here you will find a nicely presented double garage/workshop complete with concrete floor, roller door and single-phase power. Adjoining is a verandah that's ideal for a relaxing Sunday BBQ and the cold beverage of your choice.
Make no mistake, this is a property with scope for personal touches, but the bones are there. Solid brick, great street and a welcoming view over the distant rural hills. It might be just the thing you've been looking for……
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Peace and serenity of a quiet back street.
• Great neighbours.
• Hills living & thriving community spirit.
• Double brick construction, Circa 1960.
• Built-in robe to master bedroom.
• Reverse cycle, split system air conditioner to lounge.
• Pura-tap in kitchen plus mains and rainwater.
• Carport attached for 2 vehicles with remote controlled roller door.
• Workshop, approx. 6m x 5m with concrete floor and power.
• Adjoining verandah (to the workshop) approx. 6m x 2.6m.
• Front and rear verandahs to the residence.
• Garden shed, approx. 2.6m x 2.6m.
• Fenced yard.
Living in this area you can enjoy:
• Freshest of fruit & veg from "The Green Shed"
• Local farmers and artisan markets.
• Cellar doors, distilleries and breweries.
• Easy access to forests, mountain bike and hiking trails.
• Active café culture.
• Good access to local public schools with private schools nearby.
• Gumeracha District Hospital.
• Child Care options.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.