30.99 Hectares - 'Talbot Creek'
With several notable features that command attention, 'Talbot Creek' offers blissful privacy and never-ending, breathtaking valley views. Used as a weekender for the past 16 years, this property will provide the next lucky custodian with the ultimate lifestyle retreat.
A secure shed was built in 2005 to accommodate regular family visits. Equipped with solar power, rainwater, a slow combustion heater, ceiling fan and external shower it provides the best of "glamping" comforts. Internally, the shed is divided into an open plan living area with a walled-off main bedroom area plus a separate 2nd bedroom. Adjoining is a double enclosed garage that provides storage for wood, motorbikes and has provision for a small workshop.
Stock water dams are dotted around the property attracting a lot of native wildlife to this stunning landscape. Many sturdy, man-made structures are deliberately located across the landscape. From solid wooden seats overlooking the dams to a galvanized iron rotunda sitting high on the lookout point, it's a property with many quiet spots to sit and unwind.
Named after the creek which flows through the middle of the property, 'Talbot Creek' supports a wildlife corridor that is superbly located for camping, bonfires or just taking in the Blue Wrens, Kangaroos, and occasional Eagles.
Re-vegetated with natives over the past decade the farm offers a genuine rural lifestyle that will appeal to individuals looking for solitude through to outdoor enthusiasts or families wishing to build the dream home. Under one hour from Adelaide, this property is certainly worth the drive.
Buyers, please note:
• The shed is a shed and not a house.
• Mains Power is not connected. Solar power only.
• Rainwater is connected (Approx 140,000 litres available).
• Historically this property has secured council approval to build a permanent residence.
• There is a proposed wind farm in the area and as a result, an annual fee is currently paid to the owner of this property.
• The property entrance is approx. 4km down Pebbly Range Rd on the LHS. Please respect the owner's wishes and do not enter the property without making an appointment.
• Very attractive and lined for regular use! Concrete floor.
• External bathroom with shower & composting loo.
• Side verandah with paved base – perfect BBQ area.
• Wide front porch with paved base.
• Stunning views in every direction.
• Instant hot water system.
• Roof sprinkler system on shed.
• Fenced into 2 paddocks.
• Great supply of firewood.
• 6 dams for stock water.
• Colourbond tank. Approx 110,000 litres.
• 2 poly tanks – approx. 30,000 litres.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email and the suburb you are from. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and any queries must be directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.