Expressions of Interest
37.72 Ha Vacant land (adjoining 47.62 Ha avail)
With a history for fine wool, fat lambs and cattle this lifestyle grazing property will provide an opportunity to pursue your passion on the land. Offering a productive, gently sloping landscape it is a magnificent location dotted with ancient gums. All that's missing is your dream home.
20 acres of this property is divided off by the road and dedicated to a mature plantation of spotted gums. Enjoy this gloriously shaded space for the stunning natural environment that it already provides and the wildlife love or continue to graze stock amid flourishing pastures. Access to each part of this property can be gained from a bitumen road frontage.
Divided into 2 paddocks, the pastures yield clover and phalaris amid other natural grasses. Water is guaranteed with a mains water connection already plumbed to a concrete stock trough. A picturesque winter creek meanders along the roadside and is dotted with water holes. Rainfall is estimated to be around 650 mm with the 2020 YTD average rainfall 659.5mm (source www.meteorology.com.au). Both single & 3 phase power are available nearby. Prospective purchasers should note that building is permitted but subject to the Mid Murray council development criteria.
Proudly owned by the same family for many years, the farm also represents the opportunity to purchase 2 large grazing blocks together as the adjoining 47.62 Hectare title is also currently on the market (Lot 2 Buckleys Road – on the Tungkillo side).
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Water security via mains water.
• Great neighbours & community.
• Sweeping views & rural landscape.
Legal & rating information:
• Mid Murray Council.
• Zoned rural. Hills policy area.
• CT Volume 5776 Folio 163.
• Allotment 1 in Deposited plan 17550.
• Council rates approx. $1,600 per annum.
• Water rates approx. $67.85 per quarter.
A few regional features:
• Central to Barossa, River Murray & Adelaide Hills.
• Amazing farmers market 5 minutes down the road.
• Kindy, primary & high school facilities in nearby towns.
• Hospital, doctors' clinic & chemist in Mt Pleasant.
• Plenty of sporting clubs in the district.
• Pubs, clubs, theatre groups – so much on offer!
Estimated travel times:
• Approx. 5 mins to Mt Pleasant.
• 10 mins to Birdwood & Mt Torrens.
• Adelaide CBD 1 hour.
• Gawler, Barossa and River districts about 30 minutes
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The land plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.