SOLD on 1st February 2021 $355,000
Vacant Land - Approx 4 Hectares
SOLD 12th December 2020 $355,000
Are you seeking a peaceful location without neighbours and a stunning view of the undulating hills? Do you crave peace, quiet and space from the madding crowd? Tucked away on a tree lined country lane this block offers all of this and more….
An elegant post and rail entry sets the scene for what is to come. This property will be a private oasis with no adjacent neighbours and bordered by revegetation corridors.
It's a location that awaits your building ideas and passion. Let your inspiration unfold like the gently rolling hills that border this picturesque location. It is time to bring that home design vision to life!!
Things the owners love:
- No adjacent neighbours.
- Gently undulating site, with panoramic views from numerous house sites.
- Peaceful location on a tree lined laneway, minutes from Birdwood.
- Clear, usable land with new fencing on 3 sides, possibility for running cattle, sheep or a horse.
Things to know:
- Adelaide Hills council, zoned rural, primary production. This zoning allows for dwelling construction subject to the usual council consents.
- Council rates not yet declared.
- Mains power to adjacent properties.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.