Expressions of Interest
47.62 HA Vacant Land (Adjoining 37.72 Ha avail)
With a history for fine wool, fat lambs and cattle this lifestyle grazing property provides an opportunity to pursue your passion on the land. Offering a productive, gently sloping landscape with a few moss rock outcrops, it is a picturesque location in good heart.
Divided into 2 paddocks, the pastures yield clover and phalaris amid other natural grasses. Water is guaranteed with a mains water connection already plumbed to concrete stock troughs. A winter creek traverses' part of the farm with a seasonal watering hole nearby. Rainfall is estimated to be around 650 mm with the 2020 YTD average rainfall 659.5mm (source www.meteorology.com.au).
Dotted with a couple of magnificent mature gums, the property has also benefited from shelterbelt tree planting to some parts of the land. Access can be gained from 2 road frontages and 3 phase power is nearby. Building is permitted subject to the Mid Murray council development criteria.
Proudly owned by the same family for many years, the farm also represents the opportunity to purchase 2 large grazing blocks together as the adjoining 37.72 Hectare title is also currently on the market (Lot 1 Tungkillo Road – on the Mt Pleasant side).
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Water security via mains water.
• Great neighbours and community.
• Sweeping views & rural landscape.
Legal & rating information:
• Mid Murray Council.
• Zoned rural. Hills policy area.
• CT Volume 5333 Folio 780.
• Allotment 2 in Deposited plan 17550.
• Council rates approx. $2,500 per annum.
• Water rates approx. $67.85 per quarter.
A few regional features:
• Central to Barossa, River Murray & Adelaide Hills.
• Amazing farmers market 5 minutes down the road.
• Kindy, primary & high school facilities in nearby towns.
• Hospital, doctors' clinic & chemist in Mt Pleasant.
• Plenty of sporting clubs in the district.
• Pubs, clubs, theatre groups – so much on offer!
Estimated travel times:
• Approx. 5 mins to Mt Pleasant.
• 10 mins to Birdwood & Mt Torrens.
• Adelaide CBD 1 hour.
• Gawler, Barossa and River districts about 30 minutes.
Due to Covid-19 requirements, all people who intend to inspect this property must register by email. Please supply ALL attendee names, mobile, email & suburb. Thank you for your understanding & assistance.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.