Two titles – 77 Hectares - Lot 23 and Section 517
Reliable grazing, two titles, natural water holes for stock and 77 hectares of stunning landscape – this land is a must see and turning out some of the best quality Limousin cattle in the district.
A drive by will not unlock the secrets of this property. The only solution is to put boots on the ground allowing you to discover what is hidden beyond your field of vision. A roadside view offers rolling hills, big gums and the natural beauty of moss rocks. It's an attractive, useable landscape with sound natural pastures. As a breeder of Limousin cattle, the owner has consistently produced high quality stock running an average of 35 breeders. An inspection of the cattle is all the evidence that you will need.
Reminiscent of a scene from the Flinders Ranges, tucked away in the valley below, here you will find freshwater billabongs, ancient gum trees and majestic boulders. Magnificent, peaceful, secluded – it's totally unspoiled and ultimately private. There is no need to worry about a broken pipe or overflowing stock troughs, just let mother nature take care of your thirsty herd.
To complete the package there is a good set of cattle yards with crush and a holding paddock already in place. As the old saying goes "he who hesitates is lost". Best you do not!
Top 3 things the owner loves:
• Beauty of the permanent watercourse.
• Ancient gum trees & birdlife.
• Privacy of natural, unspoiled land.
• Estimated rainfall around 500mm.
• Cattle yards, crush and loading ramp.
• One internal fence line.
• Multiple stock water points along Bakers creek.
• There is a proposed wind farm in the council area. Owner receives $500 annual fee.
• Mid Murray council.
• Two titles – both zoned Rural.
• Building will be subject to normal govt. consents.
• Council rates $1087.65 p.a.
• Emergency Services $150 p.a.
• 77 Hectares, Lot 23. Volume 5525 Folio 817.
• Approx 2 acres, S517. Volume 5444 Folio 216.
Buyers please note - Section 517 is a landlocked title which means it is surrounded by the other title, Lot 23. Refer to both site plans attached.
A few regional features:
• Central to Barossa, River Murray & Adelaide Hills.
• Amazing farmers market 10 minutes down the road.
• Kindy, primary & high school facilities in nearby towns.
• Hospital, doctors' clinic & chemist in Mt Pleasant.
• Plenty of sporting clubs in the district.
• Pubs, clubs, theatre groups – so much on offer!
Estimated travel times:
• Approx. 10 mins to Mt Pleasant.
• 15 mins to Birdwood & Mt Torrens.
• Adelaide CBD 1 hour.
• Gawler, Barossa about 35 minutes
• River districts about 30 minutes
*Whilst every endeavor has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor, or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription, or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information provided.
The land plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.