11.3 Hectares - River frontage & 3 phase power.
Lot 2, G Hicks Road, Mount Pleasant, SA 5235
Finally! Here is an affordable chance to enter the property market and build that new home you have longed for. Located centrally between the townships of Birdwood and Mt Pleasant it's the ideal spot for new beginnings.
A few magnificent mature gum trees dot the landscape offering shade and beauty. A water course traverses the block plus there is full frontage to the mighty River Torrens offering 2 permanent water holes. What a perfect spot for camping with family and friends while you are waiting for the vision of your new farm to blossom into reality. The current owners have erected a shed and adjoining yard for their horses which is equipped with 2 poly rain water tanks for stock & domestic use.
Divided into 2 paddocks this 27 acre block is a blank canvass offering flat, useable land combined with gentle undulation. Ideally suited for horses or any kind of stock it offers 3 phase power and a reliable annual rainfall.
Land such as this is becoming a rarity – don’t hesitate!
Top 3 things the owners love:
· The River Torrens and the bird/wildlife that it attracts as a local watering hole.
· Our neighbours and the rural community we live in.
· Peace, space, sunrise, sunset & full moon at night – stunning!
· 3-phase power is available via an easement at the southern tip of the block.
· Two rain water tanks providing a total of 7,800 litres.
· Shed measuring 8.1m x 5.4 m. Dirt floor.
· Barossa Council rates $1447.20 per annum.
· Zoned Watershed Protection (Mount Lofty Ranges)
· Location is 300m from the bitumen with majority frontage to Cromer Road.
· Annual rainfall approximately 700 - 750mm
· Approx 7 kms from Birdwood and 4kms to Mt Pleasant.
· 30 minutes to Barossa Valley, River Murray or Gawler.
· 35 minutes to Mt Barker, Freeway or Tea Tree Gully.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.