Sold on 2nd October 2020 $352,750
Stone charmer on 1042sqm
Petite, sweet and in the right street! Nestled amid colourful gardens this quaint stone cottage will lure you in with its undeniable charm. Large in character, it’s the perfect love nest for a couple or those of you desiring a romance with outdoors life. Decent shedding and a flat useable yard complete a very attractive package that might well have you at “hello”…….
Savouring a glass of wine in front of your wood fire on a chilly winter’s night will be a part of your future here. Whipping up a culinary delight in your sparkling galley kitchen that packs all manner of features in its’ compact design will be a joy. Stone walls feature in the tranquil lounge space that emits a cosy, welcoming vibe whilst the front living/dining room is perfect for relaxed entertaining.
Whilst there are only 2 bedrooms both still provide storage and enough space for functionality and the divine peace a good night’s rest brings. Pride is evident in the recently renovated bathroom that is well planned and adjacent to the largest bedroom. There is a 2nd toilet in the laundry which is separate from the house making it the perfect spot to drop the dirty clothes after a big day in the shed or garden.
Pretty as a picture, this sweet abode is framed by a picket fence to complete a truly romantic retreat. Nestled in the heart of a tight-knit community this property represents a rare opportunity to secure cottage living in the Adelaide hills amid its vibrant food and wine scene. It’s also the perfect dual investment option of your weekend getaway that doubles as in income-earning Air B&B!
Agents note: New fence is being installed in between this cottage and the house next door (8 Murray St Gumeracha).
Top 3 things the owner loves:
- Wine by the fire in the feature stone walled lounge.
- Native wildlife that visits the gardens.
- Proximity to Adelaide hills wineries & general facilities.
- Constructed Circa 1860
- Main 4 rooms all solid stone construction.
- Upgraded bathroom & kitchen.
- Kitchen features gas top, stainless steel oven & ample bench space/storage.
- 2 beds with robes, 2 living, 1 bath.
- Slow combustion wood fire. Ceiling fans.
- Single-phase power.
- Connected to the town sewer system.
- Gas hot water service.
- Approx 9m x 6m colour bond shed. Concrete floor, 2 auto roller doors.
- Separate garden shed with concrete base.
- Front verandah to the cottage with paved base.
- Approx 1042 sqm allotment – flat & useable.
- Rainwater tank and mains water.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Slow Combustion Wood Heater